Akuma Cures

Adrien's POV
Crouched behind the bed I softly sob seeing the sight of my princess. I quickly wipe away my tears and avoid her parents seeing me cry. I can't let them get suspicious after all... My mask covers the redness of my eyes and I try to breath a little, getting ready to stand. I place Tikki under the bed and plan on getting Plagg in when I get the chance, they might find out something to do. I doubt they'll let me in as Adrien by the looks of it. "I-I'm sorry, about your daughter, I'm sure she's gonna be o-okay." I get up and head on out, "I'm off to check the other patients, bye Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." They nod and her mother gives a slight wave, I return it and walk out closing the door. I press myself against the door and slide down. I can't believe I let this happen. I should've known sooner about these abilities... I sigh and get up, after all I still have to visit the patients like I usually do, I try to calm down and out a smile on my face and head off for quick visits.
Tikki's POV
Why did Adrien stick me here? Where's Plagg? Well... Maybe he's off to do those visits first... I peak from under the bed and see her parents, upset and sobbing. Her father excuses himself and walks out the room. I fly out the other side of the bed and fly to Marinette's side hiding behind the covers so I won't be seen. I never thought anything like this would happen... I haven't seen a miraculous holder of the moth miraculous using their power for evil in hundreds of years, maybe even longer for one that used their special ability in such way. I sit and think trying to remember the best I can out of special abilities. Well... For starters, a miraculous holder can use it only once in all their time of being a holder, annd the power would be the opposite of what they usually did, a bit more powerful too.... So if the moth miraculous gives powers, maybe, the special ability, takes them away. A few seconds later Plagg flies in and comes to me, we go under the bed and chat. "Plagg, is Hawkmoth's special ability to take powers away?" He nod, "Yea, so I see you've got that part, the effects of it keep em knocked out, they can be deadly." I gulp a little, "What can we do about it?" Plagg taps his head, "Maybe if we get our hands on and akuma that go out of an object, that could wake her up, but she's gonna have to be akumatized. Don't worry if we don't do it in time I have a backup plan." It seemed like a risky plan but I have to trust Plagg on this. "Okay Plagg, but where are we gonna find an akuma now it's pretty empty recently." He sighs, "I don't know we just have to wait, like I said, I have a plan if there aren't any on time."

~Time Skip~
Adrien's POV
It's been two days, no Chat Noir, no akumas, no Marinette, and no Ladybug. I sigh "Plagg, come on let's go check on her again." He nods and flies into my pocket. I walk into the hospital and run into Marinette's mother, "Hi Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." She smiles a bit, "No need to call me that, you can call me Sabine, oh dear, do you mind watching over Marinette? I have to run down to the bakery with Tom." I nod, "Sure Mrs- er, I mean Sabine." She smiles and walks out, turns out I do get to see her, I slowly open the door and close it behind me. I see her, same as before, maybe even more equipment, I sigh. Tikki and Plagg fly out and greet each other. "I'm starting to worry about the lack of akumas... We only have one more day... I'm really worried..." They nod, "Us to, I really hope all goes well... Plagg told you the back up plan right?" Plagg looks up, "All you need to know is the phrase 'Revival'." I nod slowly, "Alright what ever you say." A knock is heard on the door and the kwamis rush into hiding. The door opens and Sabine walks in. "Thank you for watching her dear" I nod "No problem" and walk out. I check my phone and find a spam if calls from Nathalie. I groan and call her back. "Young man, where are you?!" She says furiously, "Sorry I was visiting a friend at the hospital." "At least tell me before you make trips to visit your friends." I sigh, "Yes Nathalie..." "I need you to get home as soon as you can then." She hangs up and I sigh, heading off home.

*Time Skip*
I wake up in the morning... Oh god.... Today is the last day... "P-Plagg! We gotta find an akuma, there has to be one somewhere." He slowly gets up and nods. "Plagg! Claws Out!" I leap out if my window urgently scanning the city, there has to be an akuma, this can't be happening.... *clash* I perk up and run towards the noise, it's Marinette's father, he has been akumatized, "I am, the Dreadler!" I scoff a little, "More like breadler." I laugh a bit at my pun and turn to see ladybug's face, but my smile fades as I remember she's not here... We fought, and fought, I finally get the akuma, I chase it down after he's back to normal, I have to get it to Marinette. I dash after the butterfly, jumping over roofs, running as fast as I could. As soon as I manage to grab the akuma, it shrivels in my hands.... "N-no...No!"

A/N
Okay yea this is overly late, but I managed to make this one a lot longer than the other ones so yay! Sorry, I'm also trying to make a second story called "At Fault". That's about it for now, I'll upload the next chapter a bit quicker this time!