Description

The picture base is not mine all credit goes to the owner. Plz don't Steal my characters they are special to me and I would kinda be mad and sad. So THANK U ENJOY ^_^
I'm still working on it so bare with me.
Characters (so far lol):
Amberclaw(or Amberstar): a muscular dark brownish tom with a creamish white chest and underbelly and muzzle a black spiked collar around his neck with silver spikes (was abused by his two legs as a kit I have to make his story XD) (Amber eyes)
Leafcough: a small brown she-cat with a cream chest and underbelly and the tip of her tail a black muzzle black ear tips and black and dark grey shadings all over her (yellow eyes) (has a cold or cough she got in newleaf that she can't cure)
Sharpfang: a ginger red brown tom with a white muzzle and chest (dark green with a hint of dark yellow orange eyes)
Darkpaw: a dark grey black tom with white specks all over him (dark blue eyes)
Willowstripe: a creamish white she-cat with pale tan stripes all over her (light blue eyes)
Smokefur: a grey blackish tom with a dark grey chest and light grey underbelly black shading and dark grey patch on left eye and right eye light grey patch (grey blue eyes)
Greystar: an old pale grayish very pale tan tom with a white fluffy chest and white paws and a bushy tail ( very light yellowish grey blue eyes)
Sorry I can so descriptive ^~^ XD plz don't Steal my characters or clans or looks thank u (that includes name >.< ) I will try to get it done and tell me what ta think btw if u wanna subscribe my Channel is Sunset The Wolf.