Amberstar's Nine Lives

Two figures slipped underneath the undergrowth they moved at a quick pace . They made their way deeper into the forest away from their camp until they stopped at their border marker and Feather clan marker. The brown she cat lifted her head to smell the air and she spoke." Okay all we have to do is cross Feather clan territory all the way to high stones." The cat next to her a muscular brown dark brownish tom with a creamish white chest and underbelly and muzzle he had a black spiked collar around his neck as he nodded and they set off again toward high stones. They were almost there when they scented a Feather clan patrol and from behind some bushes came Sharpfang a ginger red brown tom with a white muzzle and chest, his apprentice Darkpaw a dark grey black tom with white specks all over him, Willowstripe a creamish white she cat with pale tan stripes all over her and, Smokefur a grey blackish tom with a dark grey chest and light grey underbelly black shading and dark grey patches all over him on left eye dark grey patch and light grey patch on right eye. Sharpfang was obviously not happy about them on his territory for his fur bristled. He Padded over to them the rest of his patrol followed close behind him. Then he spoke."What are you doing on Feather clan territory?" " Trying to steal our prey?" The dark brown muscular tom let out a growl deep in his throat. Sharpfang looked at him and teased." Oh look it's that filthy kittypet." He unleashed his claws digged them into the ground. how dare he insult me. He thought. He took a step toward Sharpfang wanting to sink his teeth into his fur. The brown she-cat blocked his way with her tail shaking her head. " Stop Amberclaw we're not here to fight." Amberclaw forced himself to make his fur lie flat and meowed." Yes I know Leafcough." Leafcough looked at Sharpfang and meowed. " We are on our way to the Moon Cave." Sharpfang hissed." Then why is he with you?" Leafcough calmly replied." We must go to the Moon Crystal so Amberclaw can receive his nine lives." Amberclaw looked over at Smokefur. Smokefur was one of his good friends and they first met at a gathering. " I'll believe that when hedgehogs fly." Sharpfang spat. Amberclaw saw Smokefur back away from his patrol and padded to his camp. Amberclaw wondered what he was doing. When he came back Greystar an old pale grayish very pale tan tom with a white fluffy chest and white paws and, a bushy sort of long haired tail padded next to him. He meowed his voice a little scratchy." What's going on here?" Sharpfang turned around and looked at his leader. " We found these two trespassing on our territory." Pointing his tail toward them. Greystar padded up to them Darkpaw and Willowstripe moved out of his way. He spoke calmly. " Why are you on our territory?" Leafcough meowed. " We are going to Moon Cave so Amberclaw can receive his nine lives." Greystar nodded and turned to his warriors. " They are not trespassing." Then he added. " Thistlestar was a great leader and may Star Clan be with you." Amberclaw meowed. " and to you too." Smokefur padded up to him." May Star Clan light ur path." He waved his tail in goodbye. They set off again toward high stones.

Hope you enjoyed I will continue making the rest of it sorry for the wait and tell me what you think so far :3