Chapter 10: Funeral for Trump and Bernie

I wake up from that horrid dream. I get up groggily and walk to the bathroom. The only word I say is, trash. I do my normal routine. It consists of wiping my eyes, taking a shower, brushing my hair and getting dressed. Today is Trumps funeral. I wish I didn't have to go to the funeral. I pick out my outfit for the funeral. I then get myself some breakfast. I eat pancakes, and just normal breakfast things. I miss Trump very much but life moves on. Oh well. After that, I get a knock on my door. I go to the door and realize that it is, the one and only Hillary Clinton. Oh how I despise her. I just give her the fake happy, hey Hillary voice. She says that she feels sorry that Trump had perished. I say that I do too. I check the time. The funeral is in 3 hours. It takes me an hour just to choose the clothes to put on. I hear my door open. I don't see anyone though. I quickly scan my apartment before continuing to get ready for the funeral. I still wonder who was it that had entered my house a moment ago. I heard someone walk behind me and say, "You're gonna feel the bern now old man." I quickly turn around and Hillary is there with a cutlass sword. It looks as if it was made of iron. She whips out a hammer and bashes my head with it. She stabs herself with the cutlass sword and says that she stabbed herself to cover up the fact that she was gonna kill me. I yelled, "Please, No." She grabbed the hammer and striked it against me. My vision slipped away.