Chapter 1- Twin

It was 10 at night. But I couldn't sleep. There was a new great prophecy, and even know I knew it may not happen for a long time, I remembered the words.

Hero, oh Hero, where did you go?

A choice to be given,by an evil foe.

Betrayed by everyone,friends and your kin,

But too late do they find out it was the twin!

Pain, pain, is all  know,

Can the broken Hero survive for the show?

Tormented, torched, yet flaw is still there,

Fear taking over, can you still care?

Send out the caring,send out the kind,

can they bring the Hero back with the threat on his mind?

If he is saved, and broken no more,

Then he will help you,and finish the war.

The Hero. I had been called this so many times, so I was worried that it would be me.Stuck in another prophecy. All I could do was pray that Apollo got this one wrong. Just then, I heard a scream from camp borders. I jumped off my bed, and reached for Riptide as I ran out of my cabin door. I ran fast to the border, trying to see who it was. Finally, as got closer, I saw a boy. He had jet black hair, the same as mine.His eyes were also the same sea green, though laced with fear. He was fighting... the Minotaur. The same beast that I had fought on my way to camp. But he had no sword. He was using a stick. OK... I ran up to help him.

"Hey!" I yelled to the beast, calling his attention off the boy onto me. "Long time no see, buddy!" I yelled at him, and swung. I took him down in about a minute. After I was done, I ran over to the boy.

"Hi," I greeted, putting out my hand. "I'm Percy."

"Jack."He spoke, shaking my hand. He looked up at me. Our eyes met. Since then I was up close, I noticed that he looked just like me. His hair fell down into his face the same way mine did, and we had the same figure.I was a bit taller, but he looked the same age as me. And then there was our eyes. They were the exact same green, both mirroring the sea.We looked like twins. Little did I know...

"Wow! We  looked exactly alike! What's your last name?" Jack asked me.

"Jackson." I replied, and he froze. His surprised face suddenly transformed into an exited one, smiling from ear to ear.

"Mine too!" he yelped happily.

"OK, what's your mom's name?" I asked, not being able to keep in my excitement anymore than him.

"Well, I never met her, but my dad said Sally." He replied. I did a girl squeal.Don't judge.

"Mine too! Wait,whats your dad's name?" I asked. His eyes suddenly had a glint of hope in them.

"Poseidon, I think. Something about my family being obsessed with Greek Mythology.He told me once that his brothers names are Zeus and Hades. I was pretty funny. Your?"

"Let's just say that he is... well actually he is Poseidon but mine is the  Greek god, not just a random man named Poseidon. Oh, and by the way,so is your. Welcome to camp Half-Blood." I said causally, as Jack absorbed the info.

"So... wait-age?" he asked me.

"18"

"Same here.Birthday?"

"September."

"Dude, we're twins!" Jack yelled happily. I smiled wider, if that was possible.I just got my first brother. Then I saw Chiron coming.

"Percy! Who do we have her-" Chiron stopped talking as he looked at us. His face flushed, and he looked confused.

"Which of you is Perseus?" He asked us. Me and Jack exchange emotionless looks,looked back at Chiron, and pointed at each other simultaneously. It was AWESOME. Chiron's face was PRICELESS. This was going to be SO MUCH FUN. I finally knew how the Stolls felt. YAY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm Amity, And I hope you like my story! Tell me what you think! :P