who are you

Rose:
I just look at her confused and scared who are you?
I say who I am is none of your concern she walks over to me and looks down on me with one green and the other pink eyes that glow like neon signs what you should be worried about is what I'm here for she puts one of her long metal claws to my forehead and smiles I close my eyes tightly no what you should be worried about lies in here I open my eyes and she's gone I get up and go outside and look around and she's gone I walk back inside and going to the living room where I find my dad watching TV and I just sit on the floor and play with my Barbie dolls still confused as to what happened I wonder if she'll come back I whisper under my voice so my dad couldn't here

(Time skip 3 years Ocala Florida)

I'm now 8 years old and the scary girl with pink hair hasn't came back it's my birthday and I have some of my friends from school over we have a big water slide that we're going to have a lot of fun on we were all outside playing when I heard something a little too familiar my name being said in that deep scary voice I turn around and I see her standing there looking at me my friend runs by in front of me and goes right through her I pause and freeze in pure Terror as she lifted up one of her long metal nails and put it under my chin I hope you enjoy some of your new friends that should be showing up soon what does that mean?
I asked her she smiles and disappears I stand there confused and scared not understanding what she meant I decided not to tell my parents thinking they just think I'm nuts or say that I had a imaginary friend so I just went back to playing with my friends enjoying my birthday party but it didn't go unnoticed the shadow figure that I'd catch out of the corner of my eye or who was standing behind my parents at the dinner table but I put a smile on through it all once my party was over I went and took a shower in my parents shower I was washing my hair when I heard a new voice it kept repeating a name over and over again I could not quite hear it to make it out so I just kept taking a shower and it soon went away so after I was done taking a shower I got my clothes got dressed and went to my room to play for a little bit I still slept with my parents I'm an eight-year-old girl I'm allowed to sleep with Mama and we do have bunk beds my mom sleeps on the bottom and I sleep on top anyway I sit on my floor in my room with pink walls Pink Carpet a pink bed a pink TV and my Barbie doll in a pink dress if it already noticeable I love pink I was sitting there when I catch something out of the corner of my eye I looked and it's not there no more just thinking it was a trick of the light or something like that I go back to what I'm doing then I hear it again something repeating a name over and over and over again and I was able to catch it clearly it kept saying over and over again a name and that name was....
Rey?

TMNT gale:
I know I said I'd make it longer but I'm feeling lazy I'm sorry but I will try and make the next one longer