Chapter 5

jessi's p.o.v

Im at the mall at the maternital leed thing with dani.

We got in the car and went home and the boys were sitting there in the living room no tv nothing me and dani shared a look.

I dropped my bags and they looked at us dani went to liam and i just shrugged got my bags and got the hell outta there

I was not about to hear some bad news so once i was done unpacking the shopping bags i went to the kitchen got myself nutella and a spoon and sat on the floor in the living room.

"So whats the bad news " Dani asked.

Oh she didnt know?

"We um were going on tour" louis said

I nearly chocked on my nutella and Dani had tears in her eyes.

"When?" i asked my voice cracking , i needed niall for when the baby was born.

"In 4 weeks"Liam said

"HOLY SHIT you guys thats a month till you leave we can go on vacation "Dani said.

Doesn't she realize im pregnant , niall came and wrapped his arms around my waist and pointed to my belly.

"She's pregnant Dani"

"Oh sorry so how bout um a camping trip shes fine with the baby on that right?"

"I should be im only like 2 months though" I answered.

"Alright lets get packing!" Zayn cheered.

We got packed and left to the cabin house.

Me and niall sat cuddling in the back whenever he would like peck my lips lou would wolf whistle we got there and i literly ran to the best room.

"This is mine and nialls"I called

Niall came in and was shocked and looked at the bed and smirked at me.

____

Hey!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!