9- Glad You Came

Here is another update! Hope you guys enjoy! Pic to the side is of Larson.

He is so damn fine you guys like.. I would ride his face.

Its short..sorry.

__________________Enjoy!

      MICAHS P.O.V

"I hate you so much right now".  I spat at Jared whos face went red.  "Sorry, I just want the best for you boo". He said shoving a chip in his mouth. I sighed and got up from the table "The best for me is to pass geometry so I don't have to worry about credits". I said, licking my fingers.

      "Micah..I  just farted".   Jared whispered as he strained his face.  My nose crinkled at how disgusting my best friend was. I got up and hurried out the kitchen he laughed and followed behind.  "Good now that you're up we might as well go". He said.

  Jerk.

"Alright we out this bitch". Jared yelled making my jaw drop as he pulled me outside the front door. "My moms so gonna get you when we come back ". I said, he gave me a smile and nodded  "I know". I walked to my moms car and got in handing the keys to Jared.  "You know, i'd rather just sit back and let you be my bitch baby". I say, stoking his thigh.

He scoffs and turns the car on pulling out the driveway. "You only want me for my hands". He fake cried. "I hope They have wifi without a password". I spoke clapping my hands together.  Jared gave me a stank look and looked back at the road. What a party pooper.

   "Micah it's a party not a sleep over you've been to at least one before". He said slowly, breaking it down for me as he stopped at a red light.  "Yeah, I know and I hope they have wifi". I said again giving him a confused look.

     He rolled his eyes and looked at the address on his phone turning into a neighbor hood with a bunch of nice houses.  "Aww I thought we were going to the trap house". I whined. Jared burst out laughing and stopped on a dead end street which a few cars parked. You could already ntoice a party going on as lights were flashing and many people were walking inside or talking outside.

I turned to look at Jared who gave me a smile  "Enjoy it man, let go tomorrow we can go back to the safe zone". He said, patting my head I grumbled and got out the car debating on whether or not to slam the door.

  It was My Moms car.

  I closed it lightly and walked with him to the front door. Alcohol instantly attacked my nostrils and the smell of weed. I crinkled my nose at the smell and loud music.  People grinding on the couch and crowding around the living room to dance. Others smoking and drinking by the pool table. My eyes perked up at empty plush chair sitting in the corner, I walked towards it leaving Jared but before I could get to it a couple landed on it and started making out.

   Great.

  I turned back to Jared and saw him trying to his laughter.  "Yeah yeah so funny". I said in a goofy tone.  "Lets go into the kitchen we  can stay close to each other maybe the have food". He whispered. I nodded and walked past the stairs and through the crowded hallway.

    "So many people here". I said pouring me a glass of sprite. 

"Ya'll motherfuckas wanna die". I spat holding up the cough syrup and looking at the sprite, these heffas needed Jesus.  Jared shushed me and handed me a bag of doritos..The big kind.

"Found it in the cabinet, eat up". He said pouring himself a shot of Vodka.  "Jared you're like twelve". I whispered and have gave me a puzzled look. "I'm sixteen Micah". He growled downing another one. I sighed and crossed my arms.

Guess I would be on my own soon.

    "Well look whose here". Larson said, coming up beside me.

Aw Thank You God. Not.

   "Yeah..". I said straining my ears to hear him.

"I hope you're having a great time, want to dance?". He asked setting his red cup down.  I felt my heart start to beat and I bit my bottom lip.  "He'd love to". Branson eyeing me. I glared at him and scooted over. "I can answer for my self you know". I say.

  "Is that right pudding?". He replies with a smirk.

"Fight me hoe, these hands rated E for everyone". I say getting in a stance. As soon as Branson raised his hand. I flinched and yelped.  "I was kidding, here take my lunch money". I squeal holding out the ten dollars.  Branson and Larson burst out laughing and I pouted.

   He could catch these hands too,

Turning back to Jared I smiled when I saw him talking a sweet looking girl.

Damn lie.

  She pulled him in for a kiss and on God almost swallowed his face , he struggled to keep up with her demands and I turned back to Larson.

"Yeah i'll take that dance". I say, pulling him into the frontroom as Work by Rhianna came on.

~

  "Is it too late now to say sooorryyyyy". Larson screamed making me cover my ears. He stumbled back and started dancing even harder to the song fist bumping with a few people I didn't know. I kept up with him and started dancing along with him when eh started to calm down.

He was drunk.

     He took a few jello shots and other drinks while I had one Jello shot that was too sweet. "Are you having fun". He yelled over the music. I nodded. I was actually starting to break a sweat from dancing so much.

"Good I'm glad, come on lets get something to eat i'm hungry". He said pulling me into the kitchen. Jared was long gone and I rolled my eyes. I reached for another cookie and poured another cup of sprite. Larson was just going at it with alcohol and it was scaring me.

      "Hey Larson, it's late chill". I said, grabbing his arm. He let a gargled sound and leaned on the counter. "Why you worried about it?". He slurred. I sighed.

"You could hurt yourself, wheres Branson?". I asked,looking around but it appeared that Branson was also shit face drunk. "Larson i'll take you home". I said pulling him away from the bottle, he leaned against me and let out a muffled cry.  "You smell so goood". He barked, rubbing his face against my shoulder.

I felt my face get fuzzy  "Larson.."  We were the only two people int he kitchen besides one couple who were  by the fridge kissing.  "Why don't you like me". He pouted. rubbing the palm of me hand. I could smell the alcohol.

"Larson..it's not that come on". I said swinging his arm around my shoulder.  "Why can't be my friend just talk to me I like you". He whined. I winced as I tried to hold him up guiding him to the car.   ""Mickey you make Larson sad". He mumbled.

   "I'm sorry Larson". I whisper, buckling him up and texting Jared to bring his ass to the car or he'd most likely get kidnapped at this party.

      "Be my fwend Mickey". Larson breathed closing his eyes.

"Okay". I whispered.

-----------------------------------

This is super short but I wanted to get this chapter out..sorry I was not home for a few days but i'm working on chapters now. Comment 168 if you read this.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE ME.