chapther one years of lonelyness

THE PLOT: After the death of his father vladmiler returns to euorupe, years later falls in love with a human girl which can lead to dangerouse measures

Chapter one

Carrying my father's dead body i return to euporupe and put him to rest in the family grave yard, years went by, the house was quite it had become lonely. More plants grew around the house. A new year came, during late-mid day there were a few houses miles away but not to far. I was taking a sroll walking along the trees like i normally do to kill time. When i suddenly took a pause and glanced at the beauty that laid before me. A girl. No older then 18. Black hair and blue eyes. Shes so beautiful i thought to myself as a warm feeling made its way to my chest. Is this love? I hid behind a tree watching her from a far.I could not keep my eyes off her. A blonde girl with green eyes walked to her side and sat next to her without saying a word. Both girls seemed relexed. Two young man walked up to them.

"Hey guys are you ready to go?" One of them asked he wore a black sleeveless t-shirt and jeans. He had the same blue eyes as the girl. The girls said nothing just slightly turned their heads to face them. "Come sit" the blonde girl said they sat down next to them on the ground. They seemed to stare straight at the sky as the sunset and slid there fingertips a long the water of the lake. The black haired girl stood up. Walking away from her friends and disappering from my sight. They soon followed her.

What do u think im not done but i wanna give u a seek peak so....?

Plzz comment and i will update srry for any spelling errors

Later :D