#8 Part 1 (Edited)

OMG 14K WOW THIS BOOK REALLY IS POPULAR THAT I HAVE WROTE BUT THANKS U GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES ON THIS BOOK I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITH OUT U LOT AND THANKS U FOR THE SUPPORT AS I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK SO I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Liam's P.O.V

It was finally Friday, which means that I would pick up Victoria from her house and take her out into the forest near a lake where I have set up the things for our date tonight (pic at the top of what the date looks like) right now it's 1:30pm in the afternoon and I started to get ready at 6:30pm and I pick her up at 7:30pm tonight so for now I will be training the pack worriers, then get ready for tonight.

Victoria's P.O.V

I was working out in the gym and got up to get my drink when the pack sluts (AKA) Jess, her sister Jasmine and their slut friends showed up in my face.

"Oh look girls it Victoria the whore who stole my sister's boyfriend." Said Jess with a smile on her face with makeup that has caked her face, with big fat ass eye lashes along with her friends, sister and herself with really tight demi workout shorts that show half of their asses and tight tops with bush up bra's that looks like that they are about to come out of their bra's almost.

"What do you scanks want." I said not realy wanting to deal with them, not right now.

"We want you stay away from Liam, he is not your Mate, he is Jasmine's mate, got that slut!" Jess said but that just made my wolf angry that Jess said Liam's was Jasmine's mate when he isn't her real mate.

"Really, if they were mates, she would know what the smell of his sent would be, they both would have felt the sparks from the touch and Liam didn't fell the sparks, so leave me alone, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you so good bye." I said as walked out of the gym and go to my room.

When I walked through my room, I check the time and see that's it's 5:00pm and I didn't realize how long I was at the gym for plus talking to the pack sluts and their goones about Liam and Jasmine being mates, just thinking about it, if they were mates, makes me sick to my stomach and makes my wolf angry and upset and what ever she's feeling, I feel as well, because we have a bond with each other which makes us understand one another and I'm lucky and happy to have a wolf like her.

"Awww, I'm lucky to have you as my human like you too." My wolf Jade said.

I walked over to my walk in closest and go through my dresses for my date with Liam tonight and I found the perfect dress for tonight.

I pull the dress out of my closest and walk over to my large mirror and hold the dress against my body to have a look to see what I think about it.

I lay the dress on my bed walk in my bathroom have a shower and put my vanilla shampoo and conditioner in my hair, my body wash smells like honey all over my body and I wash it off and hope out of the shower and dry my hair and body, I do my make up but not to much and style my hair and put my dress on and hells, I walk over to the mirror and smile at myself and hear my mum telling me that Liam's here and I walk out of my bedroom door.

(Pic of what Victoria is wearing for her date with Liam)

(Pic of what Liam wears for his date with Victoria)