#10 (Edited)

Victoria's P.O.V

We finished eating our meals and just talked about random stuff like other people do.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Liam asked and I agreed, I was just taking in the beautiful sight as the bright moon was shining in the the dark night sky above us.

After a few hours it was starting to get late so we both decided that it was time to go home, so we both headed back to the car.

All of a sudden I started to feel like I was being watched, I stopped in my tracks as I was holding Liam's hand, he stoped as well and saw me looking around and that I had an uneasy look on my face.

"What's wrong?" Asked Liam sounding concerned.

"Nothing, I thought I heard something." I said as I looked back at Liam with a small smile on my face.

"Ok, let's get you home before your Dad kill me, or worse, sends the whole pack after me." He joked and we both laughed as we walked back to the car and drove off to my place to drop me off.

~15 minutes back to Victoria's house~

"I had a nice time Liam, you really put a lot of thought into this, I appreciate it, thank you." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I-it's alright, I had a nice time with you too and I hope we can do it again sometime." He said with a smile.

We stood there in the same spot for a few minutes just looking at each other in the eyes as my eyes were starting to look at his lips, then back to his eyes, we both started to lean towards each other and we were only just an inch away from each other, we were about to kiss when suddenly the door opened and we pulled away from each other, when we saw that it was my dad who opened the front door looking at us well mostly at Liam.

"Um, I'll see you soon back at school Victoria."

"Yeah, um, thanks again for tonight, goodnight Liam." I said as I walked through the door that my Dad was standing next to.

"Goodnight Victoria." Was the last thing that Liam said as he walked back to his car and drove off back to his house I believe.

"Well thank you very much Dad." I said as I walked past him to go to my room but was stopped when he spoke.

"Well there was no way that I was going to let some young Alpha pup kiss my Daughter outside my door step, mate or not!" He said with anger in his voice as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"WELL IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE TO WHO I SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT KISS OR HAVE AS A MATE!" I said with so much anger that my wolf was wanting to be let out and it was taking me every inch of my strength to hold her back.

After with all the yelling my mother was standing just a few inches behind my father as he stood there with an even angrier look on his face considering that Alpha's do not like to be told what to do or be yelled at just how I was, I knew that I had just crossed my father's line, I bowed my head down in respect to him as my eyes begin to tear up but I did not let them fall.

"You will not talk to me that way young Lady, go straight to your room and come back to me when you are ready to apologize to me, and I'm not speaking to you as a father but as your Alpha." He said in a calm tone but it was clear that he was still cross with me.

"Yes Alpha." I said and began to start walking upstairs to my room.