Two Hearts

I. Have. Not. Written. In. So. Long. I am so sorry to anyone who has been reading this because I literally haven't updated this story in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Inhales* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!!!! Anyway, I am hoping to continue writing now on a regular basis, and I hope you can find it in your hearts (Get it, Time Lord joke) to forgive me. 

Chronos keeled over, hand on his chest. The blood ran over his fingers and dripped onto the floor. All of Mikael's children lay on the floor of the hut, with lifeless looks on their faces. Chronos turned his head, Artemis was next to him, on her knees and also clutching her chest. "What have you done?!" she screamed at Mikael. "Only what your silly friend made me do." he responded. One of Chronos' hearts had given out since it had been stabbed, but he still had one operating properly, although at the rate he was bleeding, it would only be a matter of time before he started regenerating. Bad Wolf appeared in front of them, holding a limp human body, she dumped it at Chronos' feet. Mikael pulled out a dagger and sliced it's throat. "Drink." Bad Wolf demanded, "Or what?" Chronos said with a furious glance, "Or you regenerate and then we have to do this again. Your choice. Either way, you WILL drink." she said. He had no choice, Chronos very weakly lent over the body and placed his mouth over the fresh wound that Mikael's dagger had just made. The blood was disgustingly satisfying. It seemed to fill him with ecstasy and strength, and slowly, the distaste at what he was doing diminished, leaving him content with how he now felt. Chronos saw the wound in his chest heal, he stood up and went to walk toward his sister. BANG. He had hit the wall on the other side of the hut, having apparently moved at an incredible speed. Chronos looked at Bad Wolf, expecting an explanation. "Okay, okay, I know.... This isn't the NICEST thing for someone to experience. This is the only planet in the entire universe that utilises natural magic, exactly what we need to help you stop the Time War. With this power, you can only be killed by a Stake made from the Oak of the tree in the centre of this village.", with the word 'village', the tree exploded into flames. "There," Bad Wolf said, "no more risk of you dying. But in the VERY unlikely event that you do, you still each have 12 regenerations. The two of you are invincible. And not only that, with your new powers, you can stop the Daleks. Super strength, super speed, heightened senses... the list goes on! And as an added bonus, only one of your hearts is afflicted by this magic, giving you control over the side-effect of blood-lust. Your left heart is vampiric, and the right Time Lord. Half-vampire, half-Time Lord. The weapon that Gallifrey needs to sto-", Bad Wolf burst into golden dust. Mikael stood behind where she had disappeared, wielding the same dagger he had used earlier, only now, it glowed bright blue and was covered in strange markings. "Thank god, she does not stop talking", he said, sheathing his dagger.