Our Loves {JeongIn♥}

Yein P.O.V

Today was the last day for our elementary school^^ next year we will be a high schoolers! Yeay! I really want to go to the Dream High School! It was art high school that we can continue at the art major or or singing><. I was so excited~ I was at my imagination until someone poke at my cheek. Who is it?

I turn my face and saw jungkook who smile cutely to me. He was my bestfriend.

"Ah~ Jungkook sshi... what do you want?" I ask him.

"Yeinie~ want to go to see the result? I heard that the result was at the school street!"

"What's result?" I ask him again with a confuse face.

"The high school's result! We have to know where school that we will enter next year!" he said with a excited face.

"Ouh! Kajja!" I pull his hand we both run to go to the school street.

×××SKIP×××

at the school street..
.

I saw many people at here too to know their result.

My heartbeat going fast as I was really nervous. I hold jungkook hand and he smile to me.

My number is 22017 while jungkook is 23078.

"22017...." I mumbled while my eyes still searching for my number. Where is my number? Aish... I sighed. I search at the Dream High School and.....

"Kyaaaaaaa~! I got it!" I said it excitedly and jump a bit.
I saw that jungkook's face goes gloomy.

"Why you look so sad jungkook?"

"Nothing^_^" He said.

"Hmmm" I dont accepted it if he just answered that. "What are the school that you will enter next year?" I ask him.

"S.A High School" he said.

"That's good jungkook ah~! That was a dance high school right? I know that you want to go to a dance high school, I feel happy for you!" I said as I smile brightly to him.

"You just dont know what I feel." He said to me and left me dumbfounded. What's wrong with him?. I quickly follow him.

I follow him until he was stop at the school's flower garden.

"Wae-ah jungkook sshi?" I said while I was catch my breathe because of tired.

He turn around and hug me. Wait... He HUG me?! But it was warm though... I just let he hug me until he break the hug. I look him with a smile.
He hold both of my hand and sighed.

"Why you look so sad jungkook? Did I said anything wrong?"

"Yein-ie... Saranghae... would you be my girlfriend? " He look straight into my eyes. My cheek feel so hot right now!. Is it was red? >\\\<

"Dont kidding jungkook ah..." I
just laugh to hide my nervous and try not to looking him. I was so shocked to hear it but I was happy to hear it too.

"I am serious Jeong Yein... I love you. I know that you will reject me. I tell you now because we will be at the opposite school. I just want you to know my feeling. Thank you for hear it." He smile a bit to me. He was about to left but I hold his arms.

"Yah! How dare you just to left before I answer it?" I ask him.

"I know you will reject it so I better go than hear it. It was hurt you know?." He pout cutely to me.

"My answer is..... " I tip toed my feet and give a peck to him. I smile to him.

"What is that means?" He was so shocked and blushed. He ask with a confuse face that make him so cute.

"Aigoo Jungkook sshi! Do you still dont understand it? Of Course! I will be your girlfriend^^" I smile to him and chuckeld a bit.

He was shocked and hug me tightly. He laugh happily and show his bunnyteeth and eyesmile. I was blushing but I was so happy!.

×××The next year×××

I was hold someone's arms and smile to him. He pinch my cheeks and laugh. You know~ he was jungkook. Maybe we was not at the same school, but Our Loves always at the same one.
.

.
.
.
.
.
~what about this oneshot? Hope you like it and fell free to comment any Banglyz couple^^
And told me the genre too^^ happy,sad or anything! I looking foward to it! Annyeong~ Dont be a silent readers>~<