Crush {Keimin♥}

♥Kei's P.O.V♥

"Kei ah! Look at there! Your crush!." Said my friend, Nayeon while point into a guy who's busy chatting with his friend.

"Yah~~~ Shut up>< its embrassing if he heard it!." I push her hand down.

"Hey! He's walking to our direction!." She whispering to me excitedly.

I just hit her arms lightly and acted calm. He just walking across me without even look or smile to me.

Now I know why we called it crush... because we'll feeling like that if they didnt feel the same way as you....

I leave a sighed and smiles.

"Lets go Nayeon ah." I pull her arms and we both goes to our class.

As I entering our class, I remember that I had to meet my classrooms teacher.

"Ah!. Nayeon ah, I forgot that I had to meet our teacher. You can goes inside first."

"Ah~ okay. Wanna me to go with you?." Asked her.

"Its okay. Its just take a few minutes^^~" I left her and go to the teacher's office.

As I want to open the door, someone opened it first. And as I look at his face, I shocked, excited, happy, embrassed and all the feeling got towards me.

He just opened the door.

"You can entering it first." Said him.

"Ah... thanks." I just look at the floor while entering the office and after that, he goes out.

I just look at him secretly.

For the first time... I say something to him... even its not that long though.

After I meet the teacher, I quickly go back to my class and again, he walk across me. I smiles and just walk comfortably.

#The end of the school~

I goes to my locker and took my shoes. And a there's a group of girls beside me.

"Hey you know what? I heard that Jimin, had a girl that he likes. Its Seulgi, the popular girl in our school. Yeah... they suit each other right?." I heard some girls whispering to each other.

My heart feel pained.

Hahaha... I know that he's wont like a girl like me... this 'crush'ing feeling... I didnt need it.

"There he is. Ah... I feel so jelous with Seulgi... how I hope to be her." Said girl and her friend's hit her arms and they laugh happily.

I look at the school's gate and he's there. Waiting for his friends.

I just looking at him. And walk across him.

Well... even you didnt know this feeling... I'll always keep this feeling for you... even you're didnt even know my name and who I am... I will always just waiting and look at you secretly Crush sshi... hope you'll regonize it but I know it'll never be....
.
.

.
~Hye guys~ just a short oneshot... well~ Maybe some of you had a crush right? You know that feeling~ haha same as me. Maybe this oneshot are same with my real live but yeah I'm sorry for a short one.  Sorry to for my grammar>< annyeong~~~…

Yeay!!! Four updates in one day! My record haha XD