SIMPLE Love {Taejeong♥}

Sujeong's P.O.V

I'm just dreaming of just a Simple love, I mean just honestly love each other. Didnt had to much jelousy in our love life...and didnt had someone who's always want to disturbed it... but can I had that kind of Love? Because....

"Taehyung ah! Hey~ take this bento! I had do it for you~" Said Irene who's gave her bento to Taehyung.

I'm just secretly staring at them.

Hello~?! I'm right here okay?! His girlfriend is here! Beside him! Just... cant you see it?!!!!
Taehyung oppa! Just ignored it!.

Oh my... seriously I want to told it to her.

I quickly finished my bento snd stood up.

"Eoh??? Where're you going?." Ask Taehyung oppa while still munching his food.

"To the class." I said that and quickly goes away from the scene.

"W-wait!."
Said him but cutted by Irene.

"Just let her go Taehyung ah~ Kajja? Lets go to our class???."

I heard her annoying voice. Seriously I want to slap her face right now.

"Ouch!" Unfortunately I bumped into a guy while me head still thinking about those two.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!." I'm quickly bowed my head repeatly to him.

"Ah... Its okay^^ By the way... can you please show me to 4-A class? I'm sorry because I'm new here." He asked me politely.

"Ah! This is my class! If you didnt mind you can followed me to the class?."
I said cheerfully.

"Ouh really? Well I'm okay with it. Ah! My name is Kim Mingyu and you?." He asked.

"Ah... My name is Ryu Sujeong^^ Kajja? Lets go to our class..." I smiles to him.

He just smile back to me and the both of us had a chat with eaxh other and we ended it when he met our classroom's teacher.
×
×
×
×
×
Ding Dong~~~~♪♪♪
#The school ended.

"Hmmm where's Taehyung oppa?." I'm looking inside his class and there just some his classmates and I saw his bestfriend Park Jimin Sunbaenim.

"Jimin Sunbae! Urmmm did you know where Taehyung sunbae is?." I asked him.

"Hmm? Ah~ that Taehyung already go back home with Irene.He said to me to say sorry to you." He said that while stratching his neck.

"Ah... Its okay. Thanks Sunbae^^" I smiles to him and bowed to him and goes to the downstairs and I can feel my heart is hurt.

Why is it so hurt?

My eyes start to fill up with some tears.

Do not cry Sujeong ah!.

I'm quickly wipes it and slap my face lightly.

"Sujeong ah!."
I heard someone voiced called my name.

I turn my head and saw Mingyu.

"Ah Mingyu shhi^_^." I smiles to me.

"Eoh? Did you cry before?." He look at me face closely.

"A-aniyo!." I shook my head.

"Hey dont lies to me." He wipes my tears with his thumb.

I'm just froze with his action.

"Kajja!." He then pulls my Arm and we both goes to a cafe and he ordered some cookies and two cups of hot chocolate and gave it to me.

"Ummm why did you take me here?.." I asked him.

yeah... he's new here and we just also had met hours ago...?

"Haha Just want to treat you because you had show me to our class^^." He smiles and had a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Just because of that???" I'm looking at him with a questioning look.

"Also because I like you."

"Huh? What???."

Did I heard it mistakenly???.

"Yeah... I like you. Since I saw you at this cafe. Arent you regonize who's the waiter at this cafe tthat gave you a cup of hot chocolate while you were cry? Its me."

Ah... so he's the waiter who that gave me that hot chocolate.... I cant regonize him since I didnt look at him when he gave it to me.

"Ah... Its you! Really want to thanks you for the hot chocolate! I'll pay it now." I take out my purse.

"Its okay I said that I'm treating you right?" He smiles.

"Thank you again^^." I said that and the atmosphere between us feel so awkward right now.

"Ummm Can I ask you something?." He broke the silence.

"Yeah just say it."

"Why did you cry at that time? And just then?." He asked.

I bit my lips.

Uh...  How can I tell him about it?.

"Haha Well~ Just because of something. Nah... its not that important though..." I smiles.

"It because of your boyfriend right? Just forget about him! He always makes you cry!." He hold my hands.

"Yes I've always make her cries so what?." I heard a voice that sound very familiar like him.

Taehyung oppa?.

I turn my head.

"Let go of her hand." He said coldly to Mingyu.

"Why? You want to make her cry again?."
Said mingyu.

"Yes and I will always make her cry because I love her." He said that and pull my hands to go to somewhere.

"Oppa! Let me go!." I pull my hand.

"No I wont let you go if you want to go to that guy." He look at me and we stop from walks.

"No I wont go to him so let my hand go." I smiles and he let it go.

"Why did you didnt wait me Sujeong ah?" Ask him.

"I'd have wait for you! But Jimin sunbae said that you had go out with Irene!." I rolls my eyes.

"Huh? That Jimin... " he make and anger voice.

"Its true right? Hmm oppa, you have her so lets break u--" before I can finished my words he gave me a quick kiss in my lips.

Ehhhh????? What did happen just now????.

"Dont say that words. I love you and I wont let you go." He hugs me and I can feel the warmness of his body.

"Uhmmm Okay......"

Seriously I cant say anything right now... but maybe that SIMPLE Love that I've been dreaming about it will start soon.... since I know that he loves me???...
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ ~Hye my lovely readers! I'm sorry for the late updates dongsaeng  Carat_Linus   I'm really sorry! I hope that you'll like it and please dont hate me! T-T Saranghaeyo~>\\\<
Annyeong~~~

-Soulyz_1810♥

Cr to owner for the picture above^_^….