-_Her_Cries_-(The diary of a lonely girl)-part 1-

-This happened when she was ten..Just a few days before the most unforgettable incident in her life happened-
ALEXI'S pov:
Have you ever wondered if someone's been thinking about
you right now?
I know who's thinking about me right now..(while typing this story)
Guess who? It could be you,yes you, my best friend or my mom
The answer is:My Mom!!
She said that she's alive right now because of her one and only angel..I asked,who's your angel?
Guess what she said?? She told me that there's only one angel in her life and that's me!! I'm crying right now..
She said that because she caught me crying silently in my room because all the students in my school made fun of my weight and my ugly face..
I asked her:
Why are you calling me an angel?You know that I'm crying because the students in my school made fun of my looks...
She answered:

No matter how you look,people will always have something to say..They say that just to make you feel down. Family is the only ones that will protect and support you without criticizing you..

I did nothing but continue to cry after hering what she said

Mom: Don't cry honey.. I want to tell you something..
Me: What's it?
Mom: It was 31st December in year 1996.. Right on New Year's eve, 8.30 a.m...
Me: That was exactly on my birthday and I was born exactly one hour after that!

She smiled.

Mom: Okay,now listen to my story.

Me: Okay! Sorry for interrupting.

Mom: In the same date and time as I said before, a mother was struggling in pain. It was the time for the love of her life to be born, her delivery time..The pain was 1000x more than a girl could ever bear. While containing the pain, she said "I can't contain this pain anymore! I'm gonna die! Oh god, please help me!" Then,all of the nurse came in and took her to the operation theater because when the doctor did a final check-up before the delivery, the doctor said that a normal delivery was impossible and highly risked!
In the operation theater, they tied her hands to the head of the bed to make her feel better. It was 9.17 a.m. , the doctor and nurses started the operation. The mother struggled in pain for almost half hour until suddently, all of her pain was gone..She thought that she was dead but not because of that..