-Her Cries-(The diary of a lonely girl)-part 2-

(ALEXI'S pov)

Me: Then, what happened? *in a surprised facial expression* How come her pains dissapeared while still being alive?!?!
Mom: Because it was the happiest moment of her life! Her baby was born. It was a baby girl weighted 3.2 kg's and she was born exactly at 9.45 a.m. Then, the mother said "My daughter is born,now I can die peacefully! Oh my god, thank you so much for saving her life!" At the same time her heartbeat started to decrease.
Me: Then, what happened mom? Continue the story!
Mom: Suddenly, she heard her baby crying in hunger. So, she fed her baby. It was fifteen years ago... Now the girl has grown up and has became an angel to her mother.. She saved her mother's life!

Me: What do you mean? How did a baby saved her mother's life while she was just a newborn baby?
Mom: Her cries, darling...
Me: How come a baby's cry would stop her mother from dying?
Mom: When her baby started to cry, the mother said that she don't want her baby to cry ever again. Suddenly, her decreasing heartbeat started to increase and she fainted. It shocked the doctors and nurses in the room. Now listen darling, every mother's first dream after their baby was born will be that they don't want to hear their baby's cry ever again..(no matter it's a boy or a girl) When she woke up, her relations were beside her and her baby was sleeping in the baby cod with an innocent sleeping baby's face. It melted her heart. She smiled at everyone and started her new life as a mother. Until now, she's alive  because of her angel. She named her the angel as...
Me: Why you stopped? She named her angel as...????
Mom: She named her.. Alexi.. And the mother I was talking about is myself.. The whole story is true..

           Then, I bursted out in tears and hugged my mom

    "I'm sorry mom.. I did'nt meant to hurt you.. I'm sorry mom, I love you!" My mom shed some tears with me and said "I love you too darling! Now you know, how much I love you.. That's why I said that you're my one and only angel.. I'm sitting here right now just because of you..!" "Mom!" I hugged her and cried like hell..

                           -TO BE CONTINUED...-