t h r e e

Ayston's P.O.V

I woked up my bed and just looked around my room. I cried last night because my bestfriends will not come here. Well i guess i will have to get used to it now..

I stand up and walk to bathroom i took shower and brushed my teeth. I wrap towel around me and brush my hair, i let it natural. I walked to closet and pick up some cute outfit and put it on.

 I walked to closet and pick up some cute outfit and put it on

I walked downstairs and saw Mom making breakfast.

'' Morning mom.'' I said and kissed her cheek. '' Morning sweetie, eat and after you eat you and Cameron will go to School shopping.'' When she said that i spit the bacon that was in my mouth.

''School, why mom!? '' I asked. looking at her with sad eyes

'' Well school is important why you didn't go to school when you were in Omaha? '' She asked with raised eyebrows and shook on her face

'' Yes yes i did, but it will just be you know different'' I said, and finished my bacon. Mom gave me sweet smile."It will be okay" she kissed my forehead

Cameron walked downstairs and we said morning to each other. After 10min mom had to go to work.

'' Soooo are you ready? Tomorrow is school.'' He said looking at me with smile, he is in online school

'' Why can't i be in online school.'' I crossed my arms. "Ha-ha no. Let's go now" he said and i sighed.We walked outside and sat in Camerona car and he drove us to mall, car ride was silent but not awkward one, when we arrived we bought some pencils,books,bags etc.

When we finished we drove home and i insisted on getting Ice cream from McDonald's when we arrived home i put my school stuffs aside. I unpacks the bags from yesterday's shopping.

After i finished i face timed Sammy to see how it's going on.

I look at clock it was 8:56p. wow time fly.

I changed in Nike pro shorts and random t-shirt and turn TV on and watch Netflix.

I texted Marcy and then JackG and Johnson and people from Omaha.

I was sooo tired, i just remember falling asleep.

Cameron's P.O.V

After we finished school shopping, we went home and Ayston walked upstairs I stayed in living room and watched TV, i texted this one girl i really like, her name is Lydia, but she will never like me back, i put my phone down, and watched Friends

After some episodes i turned TV off and looked at time 10:02pm, mom is working late shift,i walked upstairs in Aystons room and saw her sleeping with Netflix on.

I turnedTV off and covered Ayston with pink blanket.

I pick up her phone and saw it was 68% i saw text from Marcy saying "night❤" i put her phone down and walked to my room and i took my close off because i only sleep in my boxers i jumped on bed and second passed and i was sleeping like a baby.

------------------------------

A/N

I'm to lazzy to write A/N