e l e v e n

Ayston's P.O.V

'' Matt let's get starbucks.'' I said and looked at him, he was on his phone.

'' Okay let's go.'' he laughed and picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, we are in Dallas,Texas now it has been a 3 days since all that has been happened nobody really talks with Taylor, Cameron almost beat him till death, Matthew is always by my side, we hangout 24/7, i think i might like him.

'' Matthew Lee Espinosa put me down.'' I laughed and he put me down. I kissed his cheek

We walked to starbucks hand in hand, we are not dating but we act like we are, which is good.

We walked inside and he ordered drinks, when we get them I turned my dring and gasped.

'' What is it? '' Asked Matt looking at me while sipping his drink

'' Look.'' I said to him and turned to where my name was.

'' Aystan? '' He said and laughed so hard that he fall on floor.

'' That isn't funny.'' I said and wanted to stay serious but I couldn't so i started laughing with him, i saw Taylor walking in starbucks with that girl he cheated on me with. Oh "What is it babe?" Matt asked me and looked at direction i was looking he turned me around so i was facing him "Hey Hey look at me he was not worth it okay? Princess like you shouldn't be sad" he said and pecked my lips i smiled and blushed "Thanks Matty" i said and hugged him "No problem Princess, no Aystan let's get out of here" he said and grabbed my hand.