t w e n t y - s i x

Ayston's POV

I sleepet over at Marcy's house because i didn't want to deal with Sammy and his so called girlfriend. Me and Marcy are having breakfast in kitchen and just talking about stuffs we have been through "Oh my Remember that time when Johnson snitched in us for having tattos" She said and started laughing "Oh yeah and we didn't talk with him for so long" I started laughing so hard, "When are you going back to Cali?" She asked taking sip of her tea "Maybe in a week or so because i can not stay longer i have school" I explained, "Oh" she said and sadness was all over her face "But Hey look i'm here let's make memories" I smiled and grabbed her chin so she is facing me, She smiled showing her perfect smile.

Me and her are riding penny boards down the road and man you will not believe how many things i have in my old garage like penny boards, Graffiti paint and all that shit, i'm surprised, mother didn't threw it away, we stopped at our favourite ice cream place and i ordered strawberry and Marcy got Lemon, we penny boarded home and we said bye to each other and i walked in 'my' house. As soon as i walked in i Saw then making out on couch i decided to ignore it and just walk to my old room, When i opened doors my eyes widen i runned downstairs and yelled "What the fuck happened to my room!?" I looked at Sammy in anger He stood up and walked up to me, "No don't touch me Samuel, tell me where are all my things!" I yelled once more, he sighed "When you moved out mum decided it will be best to put all things in basement  because well, you don't live here anymore, and you are not my real sister or their real daughter" I gasped and slapped him across the face "Samuel Wilkinson! Family doesn't have be related by blood! I know that i'm adopted you know what i have been through and yet you are here telling me these things, you disgust me" I finished and grabbed my things and walked outside making sure i slam the doors. I can not fucking stand him.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello my lovesss sorry i haven't been uploading in a while i just had so many things to do ❤️

snap: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic
fb: Ida Rosic