Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Ben 10.

Bellwood.

A small town located in the United States of America. Normal crimes and problems happen there like thefts, murders, gangsters falling in trouble with local police then escaping, etc. Just a small normal town, right?

Wrong.

For some reason, Bellwood, and the surrounding area around it, has been the location of many weird occurrences. To be exact, the appearance of extraterrestrial beings and alien attacks.

You would think that the town has been demolished or conquered by those creatures, but this town has a protector. Protectors in fact.

The plumbers, no they are not the ones that fix your broken pipes, are a secret intergalactic police force that protects the universe from alien villains and troublemakers and keeps it in order. They have been protecting the earth for years without any humans (almost) knowing about their existence.

Those plumbers weren't the only protectors of Bellwood though. Three teenagers have taken it upon themselves to protect their hometown from normal and abnormal attacks alike.

The group consisted of 15 year old Kevin Levin. He was once an enemy of the group but when he was given a second chance to be a good and better person, he didn't hesitate. He has the power of absorbing certain substances and transforming his skin to be of the same material.

The second member was a 14 year old girl, Gwen Tennyson, who was the mind of the group. She has also inherited anodite blood from her alien grandmother, which enabled her to absorb energy from the atmosphere, manna, and use it to cast magic.

And last but definitely not least, is the protagonist of our story. He was Ben 10, Ben Tennyson, wielder of the omnitrex and defeater of Vilgax.

When he was 10, he had went on a summer vacation trip with his grandpa and cousin, Gwen. During that trip, he found a weird watch. It later turned out to be alien technology that allowed him to transform into 10 different aliens. Over the years, though, he unlocked over a hundred aliens.

The main reason for Bellwood being a constant target was that Ben had made a name for himself in the universe ever since he was 10, so the aliens all come to either challenge him or because they have a grudge against him, in other words, revenge.

Now, Ben's ability to transform into aliens was a secret. No one knew other than his close friends, grandpa, parents and the plumbers. Well, that is what they thought.

What if a secret organization knew about him and the omnitrex? A dangerous secret organization that experimented on everything and everyone that caught their attention. Living or non living. Human or non human. Normal or non normal.

What if this organization have had their eyes on him for while? What if they finally decided to make their move? What if Ben Tennyson has gone missing?

Where is Ben 10?

-----
Yo guys,

So this is my second fanfiction and both of them are somewhat related to each other. I've written an author's note on my other fanfiction once explaining my idea, and since I'm such a lazy person, you could go there and read it ( it's an author's note chapter).

So anyways, this was the prologue and the first chapter will be up in a while or it has already been posted (since I'm planning on writing it before publishing it and this part).

Hope you enjoy this story and that I won't be accursed with any writer's block during writing it.

Ja ne

~SGD