Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Ben 10 or Providence.

A grunt was heard as he opened his eyes only to close them tightly again because of the brightness around him. Waiting a few more seconds, he cracked them open more slowly this time. He scanned his white surroundings, his eyes landing on metal binds strapping him firmly to a chair.

Panic filled his mind as he tried to break himself free only to prove futile. It was then that he realized that there was a huge metal wristband on his left wrist.

'The omnitrex! Where is the omnitrex?!'

He was pulled short out of his wave of panic by a booming voice, "We finally get to meet Ben Tennyson."

Ben snapped his head up, towards the direction of the sound and his troubled and fearful expression was replaced by a snarl.

There was a huge screen in the middle of the wall across from him, that he was sure wasn't there before, and on the screen was a man who you couldn't exactly describe as normal. His hair was as white as snow and so was his face, as if he'd seen a ghost but the serious face and eyes that expected you to obey his every word proved otherwise.

"Who are you?" Ben demanded.

The man smirked and talked calmly as if trying to provoke him, "My name is White Knight and you are in Providence."

"Where?" Ben asked loudly.

"It's a secret organization that collects special things..... and people."

Ben was confused. He have never heard of this place even though he have met all kinds of people and organizations, secret or not, in his short hero life. Could it be a new organization that has been formed recently or it was kept well hidden? But....

"People? What do you mean collect people?"

This was confusing him even more and a bad feeling was making itself known within him. A bad feeling so uncomfortable that he couldn't help but panic slightly, especially when he looked up at the man to see his smirk widening.

He gulped.

"You see," White Knight started, "you possess a very special kind of power that has caught the attention of my colleagues and I, and we have had our eye on it for quite a while."

Ben gulped again.

He didn't like where this is going. Not one bit.

"S-so, what do you want from me." It came out as a shaky mutter.

'Get a hold of yourself, Tennyson,' he mentally scolded himself.

"Such a fascinating and amazing thing should not be kept in the hands of those who don't understand or see what it could achieve," he continued, seemingly ignoring Ben's question.

Ben, getting impatient, shouted, " What does that mean? What do you want from me?"

The man grinned sinisterly as Ben clenched his teeth in anger, and somewhat fear.

"We would like to know more about this power of yours, explore it and understand it," he finally answered.

"How are you going to do that?"

The bad feeling in him was continuing to grow, blaring sirens at him. He paled at what the white man said next.

"Through experiments and tests, of course."