Chapter 7

yay! its finally summer! we run out of school to the busses, Aimee, Megan and Lilly are all coming over and then our dads driving us down to the beach! the last week has dragged on so much because we were so excited for today!

"I cant believe that we are finally going!" squeals Aimee the we all have a complete mental moment of screaming and jumping up and down and laughing!

"this weekend is going to be so good!!! all our stuffs at yours isn't it Em?"

"yep and I've go ta surprise for  u!"

"Tell us!" they all scream!

"Noooo, then it wouldn't be a surprise!" they groan so I just wink and say,

"trust me you will like it" we jump on the bus and head back to mine, Dads waiting for us with all our stuff in his big van with the seats that face each other in and 4 pairs of sunglasses and 4 clothing bags in his hand! "oh my god dad! what's in the bags?"

"a new out fit for all of you my ladies" he says bowing at the same time! we all laugh and then he gives us each a bag and a pair of glasses we run upstairs and get changed, we all have amazing clothes all from Hollister! I have a short strapless white cotton dress, Lilly has the same but in blue, Aimee has the same but in baby pink and Megan has the same but in pale yellow! we run downstairs and put on our glasses on the door step there are 4 pairs so jack wills flip flops that all match our dress colours!

"was this the surprise em cause its amazing!!!!"

"no, it wasn't the surprise!"

"What?" they say at the same time

"nope the surprise is waiting for us there!"

so we run out of the door and jump in the back to the car where dad has put a massive portable tv a stack of our favourite DVD's all our Laptops, Popcorn, and a load of sweets for the 5 hour journey to Cornwall!! and the surprise is waiting for us there!