chapter 15

I finally manage to get to the other end of the beach Sam drops the tent on the soft sand, i pull it out of its bag and...

"oh gooddd" i groan,

"This has got to be the most complicated tent in the history of the world!!" there are load of poles Thas need to be joined togather and then put into the gaps for them on the inside of the tent.

after nearly an hour we Ive only just finished and everyone else is in there tents already, although we did stop for a bit and have a little war with the poles (which me and Sam one!!!)

"okay theres 3 sections so me and lil can have one to sleep in and you guys can have one to sleep in and then we can share one!!" i say. every one agrees and we throw our stuff inside and sit in the sun and sand chatting for ages.

after a while sam stands up

"right whos up for the sea!??"

"meeee" i say, i know that the sea is warm at the moment because we've had warm weather lately so i can go in without havig to put my wetsuit on.

"ill come too" Lilly says.

" okay well IM not waiting here like a Larry so ill come too" Alex laughs and we all go into our separate sections and get changed, me an Lilly put on our new matching bikinis and run out of the tent waiting for the boys on the hot sand.

**** could Everyone whos reading MissHutcherson's new life new me pls read her chapter 26 again because shes changed it cause it got deleted thankyouuuuu an if u havent read it read i now its amazing

Lauriee xxx ****

Hey guyss I edited this cause of all the grammar ~ spelling mistakes cause I wrote this on my phone and I actually can't type on that thing, anywayyy hopefully I will be updating again soooonn !xx