Chapter 3

AVA
- - - -
I dug my hand into the huge bowl of popcorn and threw it at Emily.

"Ava ... you little -" she screamed.
"Don't swear Emily. It's naughty!" I teased earning an annoyed huff from my best friend.
"Fudgepebble" I whispered.
"Banana feet"
"Whale nose"
"Onion b-"
"Ava!" She shouted before I could finish. I turned around and got greeted by a bucket of water to the head. I slowly wiped my face and opened my eyes. There smiling a mischievous smirk from his bedroom window was none other than Luke Chandler.

- - - -
Flashback - 12 years ago (kindergarten)
- - - -
"Good morning children" Miss Egan spoke as soon as the whole class sat down on the carpet. Ella sat down next to me and Alec wouldn't stop poking me in the knee.
"Good morning Miss Egan" we all chanted.

"Today we have a new student." She pulled a blonde haired boy out from behind the door. "Do you want to introduce yourself Mr Chandler?"
"Hello. I - I'm Luke Chandler and I'm 6 years old. I'm from London in the United Kingdom and I play rugby." He spoke in front of everyone and I thought he was very brave.

At break time, me and Emily skipped outside. As I came around the swings I tripped over but I didn't hit the ground. I looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes staring down at me.

"You dropped this. I - I'm Luke." He handed me my pink hairbow that was in my hair this morning and helped me put it back in my hair.
"Thank you Luke, I'm Ava Montas."
"I'm Emily Brooks. I'm Ava's bestist friend ever." She ran up to me and started speaking, "We're like sisters aren't we Ava?" Before I could reply she pulled me away and looked very annoyed.

"What's wrong Emily?" My voice came out very quickly with a worried tone.
"Why are you talking to a boy Ava?" She hissed.
"He caught me when I fell over and helped me find my pink bow." I stated, a bit annoyed now too.

Emily stormed off and we fell out for a while. In a few minutes we apologised and were happy again. After that week, she started to trust Luke but constantly reminded us that she was my best friend and not him. She's always been determined to get what she wants but that's one reason why I like her.
- - - -
Now Luke and his family live next door and he always talks to me every day. The three of us walk to school because we all live in the same area. Emily has the silly idea that he likes me but I can't see it.

Flashback over
- - - -

I scowled at him which only made him laugh more and another guy's head appeared from his left side, who was laughing too. Great, Alec Merrick, quaterback of the school football team and a confident, arrogant player that almost every girl swoons over.

Oh great. Just great. Look who's hiding behind Luke. Tyler Jennings. The person who always gets the best grades in class. Probably because he has all the money he wants and has the most gadgets I've ever seen anyone under 20 own. He's holding a camera. Well done Ava, you've officially humiliated yourself in front of the school's faces.

To Luke's right another guy. Of course, Joe Travis. He's mostly popular for his amazing pranks on the school's ex - principle. Even now, his brown hair made him look gorgeous. No Ava, stop thinking about his hair and think of a great solution to this problem that you're now in. You're covered in water, probably as red as a tomato and the 4 most popular boys in our school have pulled a prank on you. You're not going to let them get away with this are you?

"Just you wait." I shouted before going inside to change. "Just you wait."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Cupcakes!
Sorry for the delay in getting the chapter up but I've been extremely busy at the moment. Thanks for waiting,
Xx
- C

P.s
I couldn't add in the cast so I'll list any new characters that appear in each chapter below for you :)

Ava Montas
as Bethany Mota

Emily Brooks
as Adelaide Kane

Luke Chandler
as Lucas Till

Joe Travis
as Joe Sugg

Tyler Jennings
as Simon Nessman

Alec Merrit
as Sean O'pry