Chapter 4

AVA
- - - -
"We're going to Hawaii! We're going to Hawaii!" Me and Emily sang over Luke who wouldn't stop chanting 'It's the holidays' from next door.

We were reading VOGUE magazines when I got a call from my parents saying that they had spoke to my Auntie, and she had offered for me and my friends to stay for a week in her super huge, totally amazing house in Hawaii! I ran up to my window and called over to Luke.
"Luke! Luke! Guess what!" I whispered.
"What Ava?" He popped his head out of his window. He was sat at his window seat doing his end of school project.
"1 ... 2 ... 3" I whispered towards Emily.
"We're going to Hawaii!" We screamed as loud as we could and I think we disturbed a few birds.

"I wouldn't have guessed with you screaming it for about an hour from your bedroom and all." He groaned.
"Lighten up Lucas, honestly you should be happy. It is the holidays after all." I mocked him on the last sentence. "Plus you are
invited. "

He screeched like a little girl. I texted him the details and I sent the same message to my close friends:

Emily
Joe
Zoë
Luke
Gabby
Tyler
Alec
Caspar
Sam
James
Will

Emily headed home after we ordered some thai food so we could pack. I stepped over to my closet and pulled out all of the clothes that I had bought a couple of days ago, as well as all of my makeup and my hair products. I folded up my clothes and dropped in my hair straighteners, curlers, my favourite perfumes and my jewellery. I took a selfie for my wall and then I added my Polaroid camera into my rucksack along with my magazines, credit card, phone, laptop, my book, passport and anything else that I would need on holiday. I slipped on my aviators and my sandles so I could help Emily pack. We're going to Hawaii!

I jumped off my balcony and got my penny board out of the garage. One reason why I love where I live is that all the local roads are flat so they're perfect for penny boarding. I tre flipped and did a few tricks on the way down.

 I tre flipped and did a few tricks on the way down

^ Ava's pennyboard ^

Suddenly a rabbit jumped into the road and I had to stop quickly.

You know when you try and regain your balance but you look like a goose that can't fly. Yep. That's me. I hit the floor with a thud. Suddenly a large pair of hands pulled my waist up.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of worried green ones staring down at me. I took me a realise that they were Joe's.

"Thanks Joe" I grinned.

"Any time" He gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes in response.
Lucas came up from behind me, "Hey Ava, are you okay?" His voice was laced with concern.
"Yep. Right as rain" I chirped. He glared at Joe.
"Okayyyy!" I tried to break the strange tension.

Zoë joined in the convosation. Joe's sister Zoë is a really good friend of mine. We both take photography class so we work together on a lot of projects. We've known each other since we were in our first year of school.

"Is everything okay guys?" She noticed the tention too. "Yep?" I jestured towards the boys. Lucas kept his eyes fixed on Joe.

"Come on Zoë, Let's head down to Emily's house. I need to help her pack for our holiday" I rolled my eyes yet again at Lucas when I saw him glare at Joe. I grabbed Zoë's hand and dragged her away.

--------------------

Aloha!
Ooo DRAMA!
I'm sooo sorry i haven't updated in ages *faceplams* but I've been really busy with exams recently *pulls hair out (not litterally)*. Got my last one soon *screams like a cow*.

Cows are cool. #dontdisrepectthecows

 #dontdisrepectthecows

Love you,
Xx
- C

--------------------