Chapter 5

AVA
- - - -
I picked up my outfit for the airport and had a quick shower before tying my hair into a messy bun and popping on a coat of mascara on my eyelashes. I hopped down the stairs.

 I hopped down the stairs

^ Ava's outfit ^

"See you in 4 weeks Sweetie" My Grandma enveloped me in a hug . She was about the same height as me; about 2 ft shorter that my brother.

"Love you Grandma. I'm sure Auntie Sophie will look after me, thanks again."

"I'm sure Sophie won't mind having a wonderful young lady like you around the house." she cooed.

I laughed softly. There was a car horn outside. " That's probably the guys." I squealed with excitement, lifting up my Tom Baker suitcase and my rucksack.

I waved to the boys as I made my way down the pavement where they were waiting. Alec had offered to give me and his guy friends a lift to the airport as it would be cheaper to just take the one car between us. Emily and the other girls were meeting us there later on. James was taking my cousins Sam and Caspar.

"Hey sorry about yesterday. Me and Joe are good now." They both turned and did their guy fist pump thing that they always do. I personally don't get them.

We spent the whole half an hour journey singing to Disney. Let me just say that we should definitely make a band. Note sarcasm.

As we pulled up at the airport, I got a text from my Auntie about going through terminal 3 and that she had a suprise for me. I followed her instructions for 4 hours; going through security and bag check. I love travelling but I HATE bag check.

"You're the only sane person that I know so I guess I'm sitting next to you." Luke joked. We all pulled our suitcases into the airport and found Emily eating Nandos. I pouted and she passed a chicken nugget over.

"Yay!" I cheered. "Right Auntie Sophie said to go to terminal 3 so let's go." We followed the signs through the airport and arrived by our gate. Luke's mouth suddenly dropped like a fish. Slowly I turned around and I swear my jaw met the floor. A huge private jet sat by the window.