•First Kiss•

Eren:
It's the third time this week I have to take care of all the stable jobs, why is it always me? You scoffed, carrying the pails of oats as you made your way to the stables once again.
Well, I guess there's no point in complaining, if they say it's my job then I guess I'll-
Pain interrupted your thoughts as you dropped the oats onto the ground, spilling all over the dirt.
You grabbed your head before turning to see Jean and Eren looking extremely guilty.
You then looked to the left to spot a ball before turning to them once again.
"Why are you guys playing here?" You asked, rubbing the side of your head.
Before either of them said anything, Jean had already run off.
Frustration fueled you as you headed over to Eren with the ball.
"You made me spill the oats" you growled.
Eren gulped,
"I-I'm sorry (Y/N), Jean kept arguing that he needed the ball and you were there at the wrong time"
You couldn't help being mad still, even if you did forgive him.
"Well come help me get more and I'll give you back your ball" you demanded.
You both filled the pails full and began walking back to the stables.
As you set the oats down you turned to Eren and passed him the ball.
Eren didn't leave however, he only headed over to you and leaned down, planting a kiss on your lips.
Your eyes widened before you accepted it and began to kiss back.
You then pulled away with a smile.
"What was that for?"
Eren shrugged.
"The ball, I'd gladly do favours like getting the oats for you anytime"

Armin:
Concerned? Definitely. Worried? Hell yes.
You and Historia quickly raced towards the three men, Jean, Reiner and Armin, who were all stuck without horses to ride away on.
You swung off your horse and raced towards Armin, hugging your boyfriend tightly, beads of tears beginning to form in your eyes.
You pulled away and looked at his face, examining the bandage around his head and the joy in his eyes to see you.
"I was so worried" you said in an inaudible whisper.
You wrap your arms around him tightly before kissing him roughly, trying to prove how worried you were.
You pulled away.
"We brought you a horse"

Mikasa:
You have liked Mikasa for about three months now, you were sure you were genuinely in love, and you hated it.
It's like Mikasa knew that you liked her and you would have close calls on having your secret spilled.
You had told your best friends about your love for her but it seemed like they couldn't keep their mouths shut.
One night, you were both lying down beneath the stars, just staring up at the beautiful sky in admiration.
Suddenly, Mikasa sat up, a troubled tension in the air.
"What's wrong?" You ask her, still lying down but shifting your head so you could see her.
After no response, you sit up and turn to her.
"Mika-"
You were cut off by a cold but soft pair of lips.
A hot blush immediately rose in your cheeks and it took you a while to process what was happening.
Your eyes wide, Mikasa pulls away and looks to see your reaction, your mouth was slightly agape in shock before you put your arms around Mikasa's neck and returned the kiss.
After you pull away, you both touch foreheads, staring into each other's eyes.
Mikasa moves her mouth towards your ear, speaking in a whisper.
"I love you"

Jean:
Horseback training. You weren't as good at it, but it was pretty fun for a training exercise.
"Alright, everyone mount their horse"
Oh boy. You thought as you tried to hoist yourself up, attempting to swing your leg across the horse but only managing to fall back onto the ground.
You sighed as you put your left foot back on the stirrup before bouncing a few time to prepare for the swing.
"Do you need help?" Jean asked with a slight laugh.
You rolled your eyes, not answering for a few seconds before locking them with Jean's.
"Ffffffine" you muttered as he got of his horse and came over to you.
"You need to have a communication with him" he told you.
"Well I'm sure you have good communication, you know, since you're family"
Jean gave an offended face as he went on the opposite side of the horse and waited for you to swing over.
You did and Jean grabbed your leg, holding onto your knee and thigh as he pulled you over.
You blushed.
That's a really weird feeling you said with a shiver.
"What's wrong?" Jean asked after he was back on his horse.
You shake your head,
"N-nothing, it's fine"
You were about to signal to your horse to go before Jean's came towards you.
He looked concerned.
"Tell me what's wrong"
Shit.
You thought.
I have to tell him.
"Well it's just, when you were helping me-"
Jean immediately blushed and looked down.
"O-oh. I'm sorry"
An awkward silence rested between you two before Jean came closer with his horse, grabbing you from the back of your neck and kissing you.
When he pulled away, he looked absolutely flustered.
"Apology accepted" you replied, not even sure if he heard you as he headed off.

Marco:
You two were the only ones left in the dining hall when Marco pulled you aside.
Confused, you looked up at him.
"Marco, what are you doing?"
Marco blushed before pulling you closer to himself, locking eyes with you.
"Well, I, the thing is (Y/N, I like you"
You stayed silent.
"Yeah, I like you too, can I go now?"
Marco shook his head with a small smile on his face before he pulled you closer and you felt his warm breath on your ear.
"No, you don't understand, I love you"
Marco pulled away and watched your shocked expression.
"I mean, if y-you don't like me back that's fine I-"
You grabbed his hands in yours.
"I do" you replied, smiling at him.
As if on cue, you both leaned in for a kiss.
"If anyone's still in the dining hall and I find you-!"

Levi:
You latched onto the side of the base with your 3D Maneuver Gear, slowly making your way up with your legs.
When you got to the top, the bucket of soapy water was already there, a wet cloth at the ready.
Cleaning the windows are way easier then having to dust and broom.
I'm so glad the captain assigned me this job.
You thought as you wrung out the cloth in the bucket before going over to the window.
You carefully began to scrub, getting every corner and edge of it, leaving small bubbles behind.
Once you had finished soaping the window, you wiped your forehead, which now had beads of sweat from the heat of the sun.
You removed your jacket and let it fall to the ground below before turning to go get clean water.
The sound of metal followed by a hissing stopped you as you spotted Captain Levi who was making his way up with a new bucket and cloth.
"Oh, thank you sir" you said with a smile.
"But, I could've got it myself"
Levi's expressionless and stoic expression remained there, though as he was looking at you his eyes had softened with a slight warmth.
"You deny someone's help that quickly?" He asked.
You scratched your neck,
"Well no, it's just my job was to specifically-"
Levi came closer to you until he was right beside you and you both were eye-to-eye.
"Why are you so cute you brat?" He asked before pulling you into a kiss.
It was rather passionate, so you had trouble staying balanced on your 3DMG.
You began to stumble and before you could fall, Levi swept you into his arms.
It seemed like the kiss went on forever before Levi pulled away and helped you get balanced against the wall once again and he left.
Wait... Was that it?

Annie:
You sigh in defeat as you find yourself on the ground once again, dust and dirt all over your clothes, the fake knife taken from you by your girlfriend, Annie, and shame radiating from you like a waterfall.
If you were mistaken, you could just barely make out a small smirk on Annie's face before it faded and she reached out to help you up.
You scoffed and slapped her hand away lightly before getting up and dusting yourself off slightly.
"I wasn't ready that time"
Annie rolled her eyes.
"That's what you say every time"
You shook your head.
"One more try, I'm going to get it this time"
Annie nodded slightly before readying herself in a battle stance.
Just as you began to run into her, two others caused Annie to fall forwards onto you and you both came crashing down, hitting the ground with a thud.
You slightly opened your eyes to meet Annie's cold blue ones.
The look she was giving you was different, lustful almost.
Then you noticed your hands were firmly gripping Annie's breasts, most likely trying to save yourself from the fall.
You immediately let go, blushing like a mad woman.
Annie's expression disappeared and you felt her lips press lightly against yours, kissing you.
You smile while you returned the kiss.
I wasn't ready that time.

-
This one is rather long.
Either way, I hope you enjoyed it.