Chapter 6

(Picture of Cody above)

Amelia's POV

Well, living with Leah has had its pros ad cons, but seriously, the only reason I'm doing this is to get a deeper relationship with Cody. I mean, he is hot, right? Cody is my everything, and I'll do anything to make him happy, but Leah can be such a bitch sometimes!

I know, right?

So far, Leah and I've had one fight, and it's been one night, two days. Honestly, if I've gotta live with this anymore, I'll kill myself!

Yes, I will. I'll do it. Leah is the bane of my existence.

Anyway, Cody was there with us in the middle of our fight and I came up with the most stupid excuse.

Girl-wrestling.

Cody and I have been an item for three years now, and I still can't stand his little sister. I don't know why, but I get the feeling that she's always been jealous of what Cody and I have.

Yeah, right. Like she'd be jealous of that.

So I decided that we should have some bonding time.

Leah's POV

"Bonding time?" I asked. "Really, Amelia?"

"Yeah, I mean, we might be sisters one day so it's good for us to bond now," she said.

Wow, I am in a fairytale land of cotton candy and the devil's daughter wants us to bond.

"Ok," I said, feeling cautiously optimistic. "What do you wanna do first, since we're gonna have bonding time?"

"Well, we could try getting to know each other..." she began.

"I know everything about you already: you're ugly, stupid, you're the devil's child, and you're annoying, which leads to the fact that you're the bane of my existence." I replied.

Nailed it!

"Well, why don't we go to the movies then? I got to notice that you love the movies. What do you wanna watch?" Amelia awkwardly asked.

"How To Be Single looks pretty cool. I watched the trailer last week." I answered.

"Oh, okay then. Get ready. I'm gonna go make us brunch."

Brunch? Is the ole demon wanting to poison me?

"Sure," I answered.

So I went into my room and began to get ready.