Chapter 5

(Picture of Amelia above)

Well, my day officially started when Amelia got her ass outta my bathroom and we cursed at each other for about five minutes. After we cursed, I finally went to bathe and saw a ball of hair that was shaped very much like my soap.

I told Miss Nichols this wouldn't work out.

"Ameliaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I blared like a siren throughout the house in just my towel. "What is the meaning of this ball of soap-hair-or whatever it is?"

"I wanted to wash my hair, but there was no shampoo, O Royal One." she mocked.

Bitch.

"So? All you needed to do was ask! There was a big bottle of shampoo on my dresser! Didn't you see it?" I asked.

"No, I didn't, or else I would've used it...not." she sarcastically said.

"Oh, because I'm a damn fool, right?" I blared again.

That was it. Leah, there is no way you can let her talk to you like that.

The first thing I grabbed was the hairspray and threw it across the room and it hit her in the head.

Bull's-eye!

She came with a quick fist and gave me a blow to the face. I wasn't gonna take it. What did I do? Took the broom and taught her a lesson. Hit after hit after hit with the broom, she grunted, till she finally gave up.

"Truce, Leah, I swear," she desperately pleaded.

"Oh, please. I've known you for six years, I ain't falling for that again, bitch." I evilly hissed.

"Leah? Amelia? What's going on?" my brother, Cody had just walked through the door. "What the hell?"

"We were just..." I began.

"Girl-wrestling," Amelia completed.

Why, oh why did I have to promise Cody that Amelia and I'd get along?

"Girl-wrestling?" he suspiciously asked.

"Yeah, it's a game...where girls...."

"Wrestle!" Amelia completed again.

"I'm gonna go up to my room. Oh, Leah, help me and mom search for some houses please. We wanna move out by Tuesday."  Cody said.

"K, I'll be there soon. I'ma gonna bathe then get right to that," I answered.

 It's a good thing he didn't ask about the towel.

"Um, Leah?"

Curses.

"I think that towel is mine, just saying."

"Oh, right. Sorry Cody." I answered, feeling a tad embarrassed.