Part 2

(Newts Pov)
Today feels different. I don't know why but the feeling is tingling inside.
I decided to sit on a log and think about life.  Yes life, even though I don't remember anything. Y/N came over to the garden where I was but I didn't know she was there then she sneezed scaring the bloody hell out of me. "What do you want?" I asked in a hateful yet calm voice "oh I um... I I came to get Fry some onions" she said in a scared but loving voice "Here. Now BYE" I said handing her the onions. I now know what that feeling was.  It's Love. Yeah I love that girl but I don't know how to handle the feels. I should tell her. WAIT NO she hates me. We always fight. I'm just going to go talk to Thomas about this.

"Hey Thomas".
"Sup Newt".
"So I've done some thinking and I'm in l.l.lovvee with Y/N". I sad with a worried look. Then Thomas started laughing but it slowly faded away
"oh wait you are serious. I thought y'all hated each other".
"Well things changed. She is so pretty and nice and smart and she has the cutest little smile" I said thinking about Y/N. "Wow well you should tell her." Thomas said patting me on my back.
"ok but if she doesn't like me back I will probably go hide in a tree till she forgets about it. So forever." I said.
I then saw Y/N walking towards the Dead Hills. Here I go. I walk up to her but accidentally scaring her.
"Oh hi Newt" she said.
"Hi Y/N. I need to tell you something"....