Chapter 1: Oblivious

Sadie quickly and swiftly moved her hands across the keys of her laptops keyboard, using the delete button more than necessary due to her indecisiveness. Admittance letter to each school she could possibly imagine with the best teaching program, and far away from her home. Her dream school initially was only two hours away, but her dream changed, when her heart changed. 

She was told of how oblivious and naive a girl or guy could be when falling in love, and she denied that would happen to her. She was the dedicated and goal setter girl everyone knew her as, the reason Russell Grahams would sweep her in to his tan, fair skin, muscular, vein infested arms. He knew he could easily sweep her off of the same table she would sit at in the school library. Russell Grahams was not an idiot, but he was also not the person to put in all his effort, unless he heard the words, football, basketball, baseball, and wrestling. That grabbed his attention, just like any other Jarhead in Sallow High School. Russell actually had developed real feelings for Sadie, but he didn't want to acknowledge them deeply because for once he was not thinking about sex.

He swiftly and quietly opened the library doors, pretended to look around the bookworm infested room, until he turned around and spotted Sadie glancing at him. He smirked, using his charm and gently laid his bag down along side the dark mahogany wooden table. 

"You are Claden, huh?" he said, realizing not to call a girl by his last name, but it was too late. She looked up giggling and gradually blushing,

"Yeah I would be Claden, and you would be Grahams? You probably should be throwing a football around, right?" she joked, laughing at what she said, sticking her nose back in her pink textbook covered History book. He couldn't help but chuckle as well,

"Only if you throw the football with me" he attempted to flirt, he could tell she was ready to grab those tangled up white ear buds, and plug the lack into her light blue phone. "I sat here, because I need help with Spanish, and you are in my class. I have seen you in class, and my question is, are you Hispanic?" which this was the best thing he could have said, because that line made Sadie burst out in giggles. And he loved watching her in that moment with pure enjoyment across her face.

"I suppose so, what do I get out of this?" so many ideas popped into his brain, as he tried to scan her, trying to not make it obvious looking her up and down. He could tell she noticed, but she ignored it making him want her. Russell stumbled for words,

"Whatever you desire" he slid his number across the table, adding a wink and getting up leaving with a grin and continued to check her out as he opened the doors. 

Sadie looked behind her to make sure Russell was out of sight, she then bowed her head and started to freak out about what just happened, staring in disbelief at the number she was just handed. She bit her lip, grabbed her books and shoved them in her book bag with no hesitation. She heeded for the parking lot, and that is where she saw the dark gelled hair putting his things in the backseat of his brand new, daddy bought him Jeep Cherokee.  She ran over to him,

"How about a ride?" she tried to be smooth as she propped herself against his car. He smirked and put his face close to her, to the point he could have counted all the hair on his chiseled face. 

"I thought you would never ask.." he winked.