2:00

I woke up early, ate breakfast and went to school. I don't usually don't talk when I'm awake so I just eat and leave.

I arrive at school and am greeted by fuck boys, sluts, and every other label that you could think of. I hate school and it's the worst thing that ever existed. I walk to the front office and get my schedule. I denied for a partner to show me around because that's either a bitchy person or some boy who wants to be inside my pants and we'll fall in love and get married. At least that what all the books I read says.
'Time for some fucking bullshit!'

The whole periods when by fast and now it was time for my soccer practice. Not with a team but by myself. I run to the locker room and get my soccer bag and head to the field. Thank god no one was out here except for me. I begin to take off my regular shoes and put on my cleats. I had put on my adidas pants and my shirt. I decided to take the shirt off because no one was here and it was already hot as fuck.
I begin to do warm ups and stretches. I then dribble the ball around and practice my juggling. After a while of doing this I hear someone yell my name. I look back and see it's the principle. I then realize I'm in my sports bra and adidas sweat pants. He tells me to come over there so I pack up and run over there. He tells me to follow him to his office.
'Fuck please don't get detention'

"You cannot be on school grounds without permission Savannah."
I just nod looking down while we're walking back to his office.
"No one else is on campus but me. You got lucky no teacher saw you or they would've gotten you detention,"
"But I'm understanding and won't give it to you."
He opens the door to his office and I sit down as he walks in and sits in his desk.
"So am I free to go?"
He gets up and walks towards me. I then remembered I'm in my sports bra.
"No. You've been a naughty girl, now get up and bend over for daddy."

OHHH FUCK. About to write some kinky shit OMFF. Hope you like so please vote and share! Love y'all 😈💖