3:00

"Excuse me?" I said getting up and walking towards him.
" I didn't mean-"
I stood there waiting for him to answer. He just rubbed his eyes and spoke once more.
"Your going to bend over on hat desk or be punished."
I laughed and walked out of his office.
"I'm not going down that easy"
I shouted as I exited.
"You'll be mine princesse, just wait."
He spoke and I knew I fucked up bad.
That could've went down two ways and I wish I could've chooses the other way. He's so fucking hot and is young, I'm such a dumbass. At least I know he wants me, but does he know I want him? Hopefully not, but I like to play hard to get. He'll be my experiment like a lab rat.

I open the front door of  my house. I already put on my shirt while I was walking because I'm a teen who's vulnerable. As I walk into the doors, I hear no one so I walk into the kitchen and see my mom sitting on a chair.
"Well howdy!, thanks for picking me up."
I say as I roll my eyes and head to my room. She says something but I couldn't hear. I close my room door and plop down onto my bed. I Just think about Mr. Dolan. His beautiful lips that are so plump and his muscular arms. I'm hoping he likes to play hard to get, because he's in for a treat.....
-------------------------------------------------------
I arrive at school and head straight to my locker. As I make my way down the hall I notice Mr. Dolan looking at me, but I wink at him before he turns. I make it to my locker and get my books. I notice he bell run several minuets ago so I rush into class. As I see my classroom door being closed I run as fast as I can and jump into something hard. As I stand up and regain my focus I notice it was Ethan.
"I'm super sorry Mr.Dolan, I'm just running late for class." I say as I try to leave, but he stops me.
"You were running down the halls are we're late to class? That's deten-"
"I'll do anything! Please, I can't miss soccer."
I cut him off and immediately regretted what I said.
"Mrs. Jade, you'll wish you would have never said that..." He says as he walks away into the halls.
I walk into class and get a death stare from everybody. I ignore everyone and take my seat. I pull out my phone and my teacher immediately notices. I try to hide it but she heads over.
"Detention Mrs. JadeHand over the phone!" She spoke and my ears felt like they were bleeding.
"It was only an accident, also one thi-"
"Two things. Late to class and phone out in class." She cute me off.
She stand impatiently taping her foot until I hand over the phone.
Cannot wait to see what happens after school.
-------------------------------------------------------
As the day goes by and I have to go into detention I walk into Mrs. Vanessa's room, she was probably the only teach that likes every single kid that enters her room, even for detention. It is usually in her room, but once I enter it was only me and Mrs.Vanessa.
"Hello savannah!  You must wonder why no one is here, well I'm leaving for an emergency and I guess no one showed. You may leave as we-"
She was cut off and I hear a deep voice.
"Hello Mrs. Vanessa and savannah. I can take care of detention!" He spoke and smirked
"Perfect! I shall get going you two have fun! Haha just kidding its detention!" She laughed as she left.
"After you, we have to so much fun things to do savannah. Before we run out of time.." She said with smirk
"Mr. Dolan, what exactly do you mean by fun..?" I said as I sat down.
As much as I was interested in him, I didn't want to find out.
"Fun means bend over on that desk, or else you'll have another punishment." He said as he began planting wet kisses on my neck.
I'm screwed.
-------------------------------------------------------
Read until end please💦💦💦

Hey guyyyysss, I missed updating and I finally did it! Please don't be mad at me but I'll update my other books! Thanks for the support of staying with me 😩💦 it means a lot and I'm v happy because I'll be updating my other books and this one as well. Anyways next chapter will be smut or sexual or not appropriate for virgin minds. Also if you guys need help with your books I'll be happy to write a chapter or give you some ideas! Just pm me!1!1!1! Okay love you💓