"I'll be ghost in your 'eardrum'~" (Panic attack!Sans! X Reader)

Ink_Sans <------- for this precious reader thanks for requesting sorry if it's horrible. I'm settling in on X readers. <3 you enjoy)
"B-boss. Look I'm-" Papyrus cut him off by throwing a cheap glasses teapot. Sans flinched at the sound and harsh movement. His brining eye jolted slightly like a child when their parents yell at each other.

"SANS LOOK HERE, ALRIGHT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LATE FOR WATCH, ALRIGHT?! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LAZY ASS." The taller brother was angry and disgusted at his lazy brother. "WHEN I GET BACK I WANT THAT HUMAN OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND IN THE HANDS OF DEATH." He commanded his shorter brother. Sneering, Papyrus stomped away from his dishonorable brother. All Sans was let the human sleep in his room. He was very careful about it too. Locking the door and chaining them up, in fact they were still stuck in his teared up room.

The edgy skeleton had his breath and body shaken up. He was terrified. Insulted. Angry. Sad. No. Depressed. Broken. Anxious. The poor skeleton kept his emotion in a bottle, letting it become shaken and concealed. He needed a break. His bottle needed to be shattered. But, in this world, this world... The monsters pick off the weakest out of the herd. Sans had to be strong.

Shuffling up stairs, drowsiness messed with his energy as he wobbled to his room. Oxygen escaped through his jaw as he cracked open the door. Sweat clung to his cranium. Slipping through the embrace of his jacket. He plopped on to his messy mattress. The void that stared back him, he stared back. Folding his hand on his stomach, he tried to relax.

Creak. Jingle.
"I-I'm sorry S-Sans.. I shouldn't have begged you to take me to your room..." A familiar voice squeaked at Sans. The Skelton craned his neck towards the female human.
'Shit. I forgot about her..'
"Hey don't blame yourself, Doll. Ok?" Sans protested her."I wanted to take you in and it's not your fault."

She nodded,"Just," The human began. "Next time I ask. Just ignore me."

Shock buzzed his body,"Why is that, doll? Are you afraid I would get hurt. Please. I've got hurt many times. You've seen the scars." She seemed to agree but, hesitance cased her movement.

~
~Still Sansy p.o.v just description on the first paragraph ;)~
Curling up like a dog, you slept on the rugged carpet floor. You couldn't complain. The shed was way worst then this room. It was warm, recalling the warm fluffy blanket the skeleton handed you not too long ago. Though Sans was a tough guy or monster, he was sure a Carmel treat.

The air in the room seemed to be denser. Hard to inhale the oxygen. Sans jolted awake. He never needed air so much. The skeleton's world felt like it was falling. His chest ached emotionally. The skeleton (somehow) choked out a cry. What was going on? His head ached and his conscious had nausea taking over. His soul like heartbeat replayed the same beat. One. Two. One. Two. One. Two. One. Two. One. Two. One. Two... What was happening?

As the world kept spinning, the human eyes had flutter opened from the loud sound.
"Sans?" The human answered. He did not reply to her questioning tone. Sans panicked at his sudden pang of anxiety.

"Sans?" She called out his name once more. The little jingle of the chain was a sign of movement.
"Oh my god, Sans!" The human rushed towards the shaky skeleton. She couldn't pass the circumference of the bed. Yanking harder the nails that puncture the wall didn't give out. Pulling the chain with a harder tug the a pair of nails popped off.
The female yanked off the rest of the metal. Reaching to the edge of the skeleton's bed. She rubbed the top of his head with a calming stroke.
"Sans. Listen. Clam down, honey." The human hushed at his anxious form.
"Sit up, sweetheart." He slowly sat up, breathing with a shifted motion. Sans breathing was like a ball rolling back and forth.

~reader point of view~

You hopped onto the messy mattress, you rubbed his vertebrae up and down his spine. Humming as you hit every bump that hit your delicate soft fingers. It was a familiar tune from a artist you listened to above the surface. "Hmm~ hmm~" You melodically buzzed. Sans breathing began to slow down. His shaky shape flattened out as a relaxing figure.

You brushed his shoulder and swung your legs around his body. Leaving him in between your stretched marked thighs. Squishing one side of your cheek on his spine. Coiling Your arms around his ribs.
"Shhh.." You hushed. You rubbed his ribs smoothly with a relaxing rhythm that was paste into your mind.

"When You Sleep"

One foot in front of the other
Keep breathing just like they taught you
You politely asked to take a walk with me
I would've married you there underneath the trees
Is it real, this thing?
Is it real, ooh, this thing?

Sans hands rubbed your arms softly as you sang to the words. You smiled and continued to sing to the words.

I could make you happy
I could make you love me
I could disappear completely
I could be your love song
I could be long gone
I could be a ghost in your eardrum
When you sleep, will it be with me?

I swore I saw you in a dream
All dressed in white and wide smile
You politely asked to take a walk with me
And I married you there underneath the trees
Can you feel the beat of my heartbeat beat through me?
Can you feel the beat of my heartbeat beat through?

You planted kissed his vertebrae up and down. Rubbing his rib age while at it. He stiffened slightly but, phased through your touch.

I could make you happy
I could make you love me
I could disappear completely
I could be your love song
I could be long gone
I could be a ghost in your eardrum
When you sleep, will it be with me?

How did I miss you, when I didn't know you? (Ooh)

Sans breath slowed and his soul began to stop jolting with anxiety. A grin tugged at your lips as he began to relax.

I could make you happy
I could make you love me
I could disappear completely
I could be your love song
I could be long gone
I could be a ghost in your eardrum
I could make you happy
I could make you love me
I could disappear completely
Be with me when you sleep
Be with me
- Mary Lambert

"Thank you, human..." He murmured with a drowsy wave to it. You smiled at his words and kissed his skull. Hugging him his neck and cranium, to the point where your chest touched him gently. His face glowed red. Craning his skeleton body at your direction he compressed his teeth against your lips softly.

Your cheeks bloomed a rose pigment as you relaxed at his touch.