friend stealers

omg don't even get me started omg this is gonna be so long bc ive experienced this SO much omg omg.

so, stay with me cause this is confusing.

it started in 6th grade and my bff was girl #1 and then girl #2 was in our class this year unlike the other years. anyway girl #2 was in all of my classes and in two of girl #1's. girl #1 (my bff at the time) started hanging out with her and excluding me. soon enough, they became bff's and i was excluded completely. then came 7th grade, and girl #1 was in zero of girl #2's classes (the current bffs) and I was in 1 of girl #1's and like 4 or 5 of girl #2's. i had decided i liked girl #2 better bc girl #1 left me and girl #2 was funnier, etc. anyway, me and girl #2 started hanging out and became bffs ;) (also for more reasons like girl #1 started dating girl #2's hoco date even tho she didn't like him) anyway, me and girl #2 have been perfect bffs until this school year. then girl #1 scooped her back up and currently, at this moment, i think girl #2 is coming back to me and she's really the one I want to be my bff. girl #1 was controlling and mean.

sry for that. but, as you can see, I HATE FRIEND STEALERS. you can't have 2 bffs bc one is always left out (me)...

friend stealers shouldn't have friends. goodbYe