8. Decisions

Previously on Stay Beside Him:
"Let's go on a date!"
"Baerim, I'm going to be leaving on a tour for 8 months."
"I love you Jimin"
--------------------------------------
Now on Stay Beside Him:
--The Next Day--

I went to meet up with Veronica, one of my closest friends. We met up at a café called Madame Antoinette. This cafe had a fortune teller, it's pretty nice too.

"Welcome to Madame Antoinette!" The nice lady welcomed us and we took our seats beside the big bay window.

"So, why did you want to meet up so suddenly?" Vero asked, knowing something was up.

"Nothing! Is it wrong to want to hang out with a close friend?"

"Yes, now spill." She said widening her eyes.

"Ok, so yesterday Jimin and I went to an amusement park for a cute date and stuff, but at the last ride the Ferris wheel...." I looked down to my hands that were rested on the wood table.

"What is it?!" I looked up and explained,

"He's leaving for 8 months maybe longer to go on tour and well I don't know how I feel about this." She looked pretty shocked at how calm I looked.

"What did you respond?!" She said while holding my hand.

"I said to go for it, he's been working hard and he can't pass this opportunity."

"You idiot!! Why would you let him go!? Aren't you getting married soon?! What happened to that?"

"We are getting married, we're just not gonna have a honeymoon." I looked down again, getting pretty depressed at the idea of it.

"You have got to be kidding me? Do you see yourself? Are you really not gonna tell him how you actually feel?"

"I don't even know how I feel about this!" I slammed my hand softly on the table.

"Aish!" She scratched her head, feeling my frustration.

--20 Minutes Later--
Veronica and I were just finishing up our lattes and we're just about to head out.

"Alright, so Bae! You have to have a serious talk with him before it's too late ok?" I nodded in response and we both made or way to our separate cars.

I waved goodbye and entered my car, watching Vero until she was out of sight, I sat in my car. I didn't turn it on, I was just sitting there, annoyed.

"What am I supposed to do?! This idiot is always at work and is already stressed out! I can't do it. I'm gonna just not say anything, it's ok right? I'm sure it's fine! I'll just keep it to myself." I had a moment of silence.

"No it won't!! Aishhhh!!" I ruffled my hair. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I looked for it in my bag and saw Jimin was calling.

I cleared my throat and answered,

"Yobuseyo!"

"Hey wifey!"

"Hey ChimChim!"

"Listen, are you home?"

"I'm going to be there soon. I was with Veronica for a while."

"Alright hurry home and get dressed in casual clothes. I want you to meet the boys ok?"

"Really? Ok! I'll call you when I'm done!" I hung up the phone and drove home calmly.

"What to wear. What to wear." I sang to myself. "This is good." I pulled out a grey mini sweater and blue jeans. I put my hair in a high pony tail and changed my phone case from pink to black. I wore my basic grey adidas sneakers and a plain beige purse.

After getting ready, I went to call Jimin, "Jimin-ah! I'm done, I'll be waiting for you at the front door

After getting ready, I went to call Jimin, "Jimin-ah! I'm done, I'll be waiting for you at the front door."

"Ne! See you soon!"

--10 Minutes Later--

I was sitting at the staircase playing Dots on my phone and saw Jimin's car come to the front, the window rolled down. I saw Jimin and J-Hope, I'm guessing, waving hello.

I bowed hello formally to J-Hope and hoped in the back seat. (A/N see what I did there XD)

"How was your day wifey?"

"It was very nice, how bout you both?"

"Tiresome but fun!" J-Hope answered enthusiastically. Soon J-Hope turned around from the front seat to see me and asked "So you're his future wife aren't you?"

I nodded, "Ne! (Yes!)" and saw J-Hope put a big smile on his face.

"Waaa~! Our little Jimin finally found someone who likes his short height!" J-Hope laughed and ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled while smacking J-Hope's arm. I chuckled in the back and watched as the 2 acted like idiots.

We finally made it to the entertainment building.

Jimin and J-Hope got out of the car and Jimin rushed to come open the door for me. I smiled and walked out, looking up at the huge building.

"Welcome to our second home! BigHit Entertainment!" J-Hope spread his arms wide open to emphasize that the building was huge. I smiled and made my way inside.

"This place is extremely pretty!"

----------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry about such a boring chapter!! So I hope you all liked it either way and expect more chapters to come soon!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me