26.5 Everything To Me (Extra)

Baerim POV

I was in a beautiful and fancy cafe, it was a cozy brown color and small crystal chandeliers at every table.

I dressed in my black sweater and my ripped blue jeans with my black converse. The kids were with their babysitter and Jimin was of course....

Running late.

I check my phone and the time was 6:30pm, we were supposed to meet at 5:30pm and go shopping but he couldn't make it and told me to meet him at the cafe.

I waited at my table calmly, the nice worker coming to ask for my order,

I guess I can get something while I wait.

I got an medium iced coffee and a croissant. I taped my fingers on the table and checked my phone every five minute until something would pop up.

"Wah~ where is he~?" I fixed my hair and as the waitress came by one more time, I told her that I would need the receipt.

"Thank you for stopping by!" She bowed politely and so did I. I walked out in the cold weather and decided to wait nearby.

"Why did I take the bus? Now I need to actually wait for this idiot."

I smacked my forehead and sighed as I sat at on a bench. I swung my feet and held myself trying to warm my body up. My breath becoming visible and my nose freezing up.

I pulled out my phone and check the time,

--8:30pm--

I think he isn't coming... I should go.

I stood up from the bench and began to walk towards the house which was a few miles away.

"Who in the world said marriage changes someone, this kid is still as late as ever!" I ranted a bit to myself and kept waking down the now dark streets.

Jimin POV

"Sir, what are the prettiest flowers you have?! And please just a bit faster!!"

I ran to the car agent grabbing the large bouquet and sped to the fancy cafe. I ran inside and looked around seeing no Baerim anywhere.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl come by here? She asked for a table for two but was just her. Black long sleeve sweater with jeans?!"

"Ah! Yes! She left a while back thought, are you by any chance the man she was waiting for?" I sighed and slouched while replying, "Yeah... It's her birthday and I'm guessing I pissed her off."

She chuckled awkwardly and said, "Here! Now go find her!" She handed me a birthday muffin which was pretty large. I chuckled and bowed, "Thanks, I'll try my best!"

"Good luck!!" She shouted form the distance as I had already ran to the car.

Baerim POV

"Almost there Baerim... almost there!" I tried to motivate myself as I kept waking in the cold. Suddenly, I hit a numb in the sidewalk and fell ahead.

I scraped my hands and my knees, "Ouch.." I grunted out as I tried to get back up. "BAERIM!!" I heard from a distance.

I turned my head and saw Jimin running towards me with a cake box and a giant bouquet.

"I'm so sorry!! PD-nim made us stay longer!" I scoffed and got up dusting off my knees and hands.

"It's fine."

"No it isn't! I made you wait for hours!! I'm so sorry!" He caresses my cheek and gave me a pitied look.

He widened his eyes and said sadly, "Your cheeks are freezing!! Shit!"

"Hey! Language! And I'm fine, you shouldn't worry so much!"

"Stop telling me not to worry, your face is an icicle!"

I chuckled and pulled him by his collar giving him a soft kiss. He gave me his eye smile and said cutely, "Since I was already late, I stopped by to get you some flowers. Your favorite, orchids!"

I smiled widely and admired the bouquet. "Thank you ChimChim!" I have him a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh, can you do me a favor?" I tilted my head in confusion and nodded. "Turn around and count till 30."

"Ok..." I said awkwardly as I turned around. I began to count.

I wonder what he's doing..?

"30!"

I turned around and saw Jimin holding a beautiful birthday muffin with sprinkles and a nice sparkler candle on top.

"Happy Birthday Bae! Blow quickly and make a wish before the wind blows it out for you!!"

I smiled wildly and closed my eyes to make a wish.

"Oh wait a minute!" I said aloud as I opened my eyes back open.

"I already have everything."

We both started to laugh as I blew cutely the candle out. As the light dimmed down, Jimin leaned close to me and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Baerim."

"I love you too ChimChim! Now let's go see our kids!"

He nodded and we both walked hand in hand to our home...

And we lived happily ever after.

-------------
Author's Note:
I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful special chapter for you all. I love you guys and please keep being beautiful readers!

Lots of kisses,

Xoxo Me