23. Back Home

Previously on Stay Beside Him:
Happy Birthday Jimin
"I'm in love with Baerim ok?!?!?! Happy now??!"
"Leave Jimin!!"
----------------------
Now on Stay Beside Him:
Baerim POV
--2 Months Later--

It was now mid December and I was discharged just a few weeks ago from the hospital. I had been staying with my mother and has been recovering amazingly.

Sadly, ever since that day... Jimin has never once contacted me. Suga has been stay with me and helping me out as much as he could but today is the day.... I'm going back....

"Mom, I don't know... "

"Honey, listen to me... I love you and I wouldn't tell you to do something wrong. If you stay beside him, I know you're gonna be happy..." She hugged me tightly and warmly.

I hugged back as I shed a tear. I was leaving my mom's side after 4 months of daily love and compassion from her.

"I love you mommy!" I embraced her tightly,

"I love you too honey. Now.." She let go softly, "Let's go see your husband."

"Alright.." I followed her to the car and packed my luggage in the trunk.

I was only here for a few weeks did mom really have to bring that much?!

"Let's go!!" I shouted out as we drove down the freeway.

--20 Minutes Later--

14th of December at 12:46pm, I met with my husband to be after 4 months of absence.

You would think it was a warm welcome it was more like a "Where the hell is he?" Welcome.

I walked into our house and my mom had driven off while waving goodbye.

I closed the door behind me and looked around, the atmosphere was cold and lonely.

It's as if nobody lived here. The place was somehow dusty and it felt pretty creepy.

I walked slowly inside and shouted out, "Jimin??!!"

I walked to our room and shouted out again, "Jimin~~~? Jimin~~?"

I looked around and noticed on the contour, a sticky note.

I read it out loud,

Dear Baerim,

By the time you will be reading this, I will be in Japan. BTS is having a concert there and I will be back on the 24th of December. Sorry if I couldn't welcome you home.... Be back soon,

Lots of love,

ChimChim >.<

I sighed and threw the paper on the ground.

Why does this feeling always seem to come back? Loneliness....

--------------
Author's Note:
Sorry guys about the short chapter but don't worry I got something big in stored! Btw did I thank you all for the 870 views!!!!!!! LIKE WTH MAN~~!

IM A WRITER IN LOVE WITH MY READERS,

Xoxo Me