11

"Sage.."Swayam nudged my arm.

"Mhmmm "I responded.

"What's up between you and Rohan?"he asked. I stiffened and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I observed that you and him are not talking for past two days."

"Oh..nothing serious we just had a fight."

"What...why?"

"It doesn't concern you so stay out of it."

"Wow easy there,"he said.

After that fight he didn't talked with me a d neither do I tried to. Why should I? It was his mistake. Isn't it? Anyways Veer tried to make us talk But we are too stubborn.

"Hey Swayam mind if I take sage with me?" Veer asked him giving a pointed look.

"Yeah s-sure."he stammered. Veer gave him a sweet smile, grabbed my hand and took me with him.

"Veer what you did to him?"I asked. He just shrugged. "He was stammering."

"I don't care."

"By the way where are you taking me?" instead of replying me he began to climb the stairs which lead us to the roof top.

"Veer you know we are not allowed to to go up."I reminded him. But he kept quite. I sighed.

"Dude where were you? You asked me come here and..." the person stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that Veer is not alone. I froze in my spot when I saw the person.

It was non other that Rohan Sharma.

"As we all can see that you both are here now. So I am going down And I'll let you two talk and sort your shit out,"Veer said.

"I don't think its a good idea Veer,"Rohan said.

Well that hurts.

"Chuck it Veer,"I muttered.

"I didn't have you a choice guys."Veer said.

"Rude much,"I muttered.

"It's better this way,"he said and left.

I sighed and went to sit on an old bench. Rohan was leaning against the wall watching me whole time.

"What are you staring at?"I snapped.

"Your pretty face."he said. I rolled my eyes. "See that's what I wanted to tell you. You changed it just two days and he changed you."

"I am same old Sage. He didn't changed me."

"He did."

"Stop blaming him Rohan. You didn't have any proof."

"Actually for that matter of fact I have."

I stood up and to stand in front of him. I crossed my arms across my chest and stared directly into his eyes.

"Then prove it." he slides his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You are not affected by this. But my Sage is different."

That's true. But right now I am angry at him and other things are going in my mind.

"Rohan..."

"And she should be blushing right now. But you are not. So there is no fun in what I am going to do next."

What is he going to do next?

Before I could think of any thing some thing soft touched my lips.