The three sisters part 3

Gemma: let me go!

?mystery man?: how about....NO.

Gemma: where's libra!

?mystery man?: well can't you see her? *pulls out the chair she's on*

Libra: hphm! *try's to talk*

Gemma: YOU FREAKING SON OF A-

?mystery man?: *knocks her out* oh Gemma... You have no idea....*raps her up in wire and ropes* I hope this hurts.

Libra: *try's to scream*

?mystery man?: SHUT UP!! *pushes her chair over*

2 hours later.....

With cancer and Sagittarius....

Sagi: *reappears in a garden* what the heck!?

Cancer: *reappears I'm the same place* what just happened?!

Sagi: we've gotta find Gems and tell him.

Cancer: agreed.

Sagi: let's go. *runs out*

Cancer: okay. *follows her*

With Aquarius......

Aqua: WTF!?

Cancer: I know it's crazy!

Sagi: let's go find gems now!

With gems......

Gems: THEY DID WHAT!!?

Cancer: well we don't know that whoever kidnapped libra kidnapped her....

Sagi: cancer stop being so optimistic! We ALL know that's what happened!

Gems: THEY ARE SO DEAD!

Cancer: calm down!

Gems: CALM DOWN!!!??? FIRST LIBRA! THEN GEMMA!!! They're taking everything I love......

Sagi: you mean everyone.

Gems: No. Me and my sister shared a special bond... And without that..

Cancer: it'll be okay gems. but We have to find them! There's no telling what the person could do to her.

Sagi: how do you know it's one?

Cancer:.....

Gems: I'm gonna go get the others okay?

Sagi: okay.

Gems: bye. *walks out*

Sagi:cancer?

Cancer: ...

Sagi: cancer!

Cancer:... I-if I say a-anything I'll die.

Sagi: cancer if you know anything just say it. I'll keep you safe.

Cancer: even you can't face this person.

Sagi: I'll judge that.

Cancer: no you won't. You can't be part of this!

Sagi: cancer calm down I've been doing whatever it takes to help you! And all you do is complain! Your a selfish brat! I should've let them beat you up in school when I stood up for you.

Cancer: I never needed you either! *cries*
*runs away*

Sagi: *slams door and sits down* why did you say that! Nice going sagi! What if... She gets kidnapped to! Oh crap sagi you just screwed that up!

Cancers POV: I was deep in my thoughts..
why me? Why did I have to know... Sagi was my best friend,the one I could trust! And now.... She's gone.. At least she's not dead.... Or kidnapped. I was to deep in my thoughts to notice there was a pole coming towards my face. Okay more like I ran into the pole... I was soon on the ground. Everything went blurry. Hours later I heard a voice I hoped I would never hear again. "Cancer?" It was sagi.

Sagittarius's'POV:
"Cancer?" I hope she doesn't hate me now.. I really need to apologize.. "W-who-" "Cancer!" I hugged her tightly. "Get off me! I don't even know you! who are you?"
Oh great! She lost her memory! "cancer it's me Sagittarius. The one who was a terrible best friend that made you lose your memory?" Three words: I. SCREWED. UP. "Cancer? Sagittarius?" She questioned.
"Cancer...." I said sadly. "Don't you mean canny?" She said. "What!?" I replied. "I know who you are and I did the whole time I was faking." She laughed. " you little-!" I couldn't finish my sentence cause she pulled me into a hug. "You're so dead canny!" Then I saw a cup of water with ice sitting on the table beside her. "Sagi no!" I grabbed a preice of ice and put it down her shirt. "Omg you should see your face!" I laughed. "Sooo you got revenge on me for getting revenge on you cause you said something and I got mad and ran?" She said. "Ummm I think so?" I said "okay. Let's ditch this place." And with that we climbed out the window and down the wall.
O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!
Omg I haven't posted In a million years! I'm so glad I'm back. In the next two parts it will be so cool! Scorpios going to kiss ca-

Scorpio: *puts his hand over my mouth* shut up.

Hehe umm.... Moving on.... Pisces will be more involved and umm.... I have no idea what my next story will be.... I REALLY need to stop focusing on two of them. This story is mainly about sagi cancer and Gemma. Okay guys I'm about to pass out Gn