Getting to know me

When he looked at me I could see his suppressed sorry he's eyes telling me all his mouth couldn't, so here I was drooling , wait what that,  i snapped out of my day dream as my friend Kelly nudged me, rolling her eyes she shouted move on Cameron you are obstructing the flow of the line! I looked back to find angry students ready to pounce on me I moved away from the line with my best friend Kelly laughing.

    School went normal and that in my own world and language means boring,i had a ton of assignment but I looked forward to the completion of my social grading assignment (a class I attended only because of my huge crush one of the most popular boy in my homeroom).

I had to create a profile and make a mutual friend on the most cool social network of our time THE GLAM CHAT how cool is social grading class. But that had to wait ya the volcanoes were erupting.

Translation : I needed to have a shower as I am sweating profusely my brother calls me a whale.

Ok whats my name? dat would be cameron koda. Yep definitely that was what I was called one hour ago when I checked.

Age: durr what generation are u in?

Username: Hmmm ok am going with jaded.

I did a small victory dance which looked more like a monkey and zebra cross dancing, as I clicked the  Add friends with contact button.

Woah i now had 1,002 friends, don't go all woahing i just has an habit of saving every number i see for emergency puorpose. You see that last number over there ya dat the actual number of people I talk to, my friend Kelly, and my mum.