What Happened Last Night

Okay so I sort of lied about making 40 parts because I'm going to do 35 parts then I'm going to start the second book. The reasons I'm doing that is because my mind is not focusing on this book but is focusing on the second book more so might as well go with my mind. 

Waring: Suggested Smut but not. Nothing happens just the after math of it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I woke up in a big bed, I don't remember falling asleep in. I look down and realize that I'm naked. Okay don't freak out, but as I said that I turned around to see someone beside me, also naked. Now I freaked out, I turned the figure around to see it's just Thomas. My head hurts so much. Thomas starts moving and I bring the blanket up to my chest. His eyes open and he looks down, as soon as he realizes his naked he falls out of the bed. "What happened last night" he asked. "How am I supposed to know my head hurts a lot though" I replied. "Mine too. Turn around so I can put some clothes on" he said. I turned around, once he was done I did the same. "Do you remember what we were doing last night" I asked Thomas as we looked around the room for "clues" as to what else could have happened other than the obvious. "It looks like we rented another room" Thomas says. I found my phone so I picked it up and looked at the text I got from last night. 'Were are you guys' that was from Lucia. 'I think you and Thomas got drink to much' that was from Ryder  and countless from our friends along the line of were are you, are you guys dead and how much did you drink. "Thomas I think we went to a party and got drunk then came and rented another room" I said. "Why so" he asked. I just threw him my phone and he looked at the text. "Crap" he whispered. "Hey look at the bright side 1. We lost V card to each other 2. We don't remember what happened and 3. It's not a hook up with a complete stranger" i said. It's not like I'm a kid anymore we are both 18 so we are technically an adult. I shouldn't panic, the risk of me getting pregnant is like 1 out of 10 chances. I think. Just come done, Thomas looks absolutely fine. We got up cleaned the room, got our stuff and went into our normal rooms. When I walked into the room Lucia and Stacy gave me a hug and asked me what happened. I explained the whole thing to them. "So was it good" Lucia asked. "How am I supposed to know, I don't even know if it really happened. Maybe we just thought it would be fun to sleep naked in bed" i said. "Sure" Stacy said. " Urghh, go away I wanna sleep" I said with a sudden mood change. They did as they were told and left me alone were I was consumed by slumber. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is crappy and if you didn't want it to happen like this but hey I have no other ideas.