Play~Claudio Marchisio~

~We ain't got all night

To find out what is right

So let's go undecided till we know

The only way to know

Is let your feelings show

See all your walls come out

And just hit...~

How can a man love a woman so much?The way she smiles,the way she laughs,the way she plays football,giving everything she has...Even the way she cries is special and sacred to me.But why haven't she said anything,just to get my hopes up?Hold her close at night and whisper to her ear sweet nothings...

"Alina,please come downstairs.We have to go to practice.If you don't come out till I count to ten you must find another one to get you to the stadium."I called her from downstairs."And you will have to train with another girl.You surely don't want that.You surely can wait a minute,Principino."she said and I sighed.How sweet did Principino escaped from her mouth...And her non-Italian accent...Yeah Argentinian is similar but it sounds so smooth by her...

"Principino,I hate afternoon practices.Why does Allegri train us too?He is supposed to be Juventus Man Team coach...I don't like his routine..."she started rambling,pouting and having her arms crossed over her chest."Hey you.Stop making a fuss over it.C'mon"I said and motioned her to the exit.She ran back inside and for one moment I was sure she was heading upstairs to sleep,but the only thing she did was grab another pair of cleats."Organised Argentinian girl"I commented and she grinned.As I turned my way to the car,I heard her lock the door behind us and jumping to the car afterwards.

Everybody was already there and we were both sure Allegri would preach us for at least 10 minutes.And we were right.He started saying that we should be more responsible and have the sense of time.As he continued speaking,I heard someone sneak behind us.I turned back and saw Paulo ready to scare his sister."Alina"he yelled and she jumped as she turned around.She looked at him with her killer look and he ran off defended.As we turned our attention back to Allegri,he said that we won't practice together today,so we will learn "self discipline".Great...

"Stay over tonight?"Alina asked and I coudn't disagree.She smiled and took my hand,leading me inside her house."FIFA?"she asked"Oh it's on Ms.Dybala".She took her controller as she tossed me mine."Guests go first"Alina smiled.She looked me while waiting to hear that I will choose any team but Juventus."Sure.Then I will go with Juventus."I said and she scoffed.She mutter something under her breath and got up."Be right back.".She returned some minutes later,while wearing her Olympiacos jersey.I looked at her and started laughing.She chose her Greek team and insisted in playing at Karaiskakis and I agreed.

Final score was 2-2.Couldn't be better.Either she would brag about her skills or pout all night.She laid on the floor and asked me to pick her up."Damn you are such a baby."I said and laid her on the couch.After 5 good minutes of comfortable silence,she started doing this thing that made me crazy.Staring blanckly and licking her lips.I sighed deeply and decided.It is now or never.As she turned her attention to me,I pressed my lips onto hers.She didn't respond.All she did was being frozen and look at me wide eyed.That was the moment I knew I had screwed up big time.

"Claudio?What?".She couldn't find any words to say any sentence.And that was when it hit me.She called me Claudio.Cold damn plain Claudio.Not blue eyes,no Italiano,no Mr8.No Principino."I had to do that bella.I can't help but love you."I said and she just responded with"I wish I could love you,Claudio"I looked at her and asked her what was holding her back."I care about you Claudio.Isn't that enough?"she answered on the verge of tears.I answered negatively."I care about you too,Alina.But why?"she sighed and answered quietly,like she wanted only us to hear ."I don't know how it is to fall in love.".I looked at her confused abd she started."How can I know if I am in love with you or I just care about you so much?The moment you kissed me,I officially blacked out.Like it was only you and me.Maybe it was from the shock.But I couldn't practice without you either.And that might have been because of me being used to you.Can I explain that Mr.Love Doctor?".I smiled at her and started my own "speech"."Bella,that may be love.The only time to find out is now.We don't have all night,Alina."

~Play,'cause that's the only way

To find out if it's love

That we're fallin',we're fallin' into

I didn't know what to do

But now I'm good as new

'Cause I'm stronger,much stronger

With you...~

"Kiss me."she said and I was left startled."Come again?"."Let's try to see if it's love."she said."Alina,that is super childish.No it is not love then.Mi dispiace."I said and left her alone in her appartment.As I reached my house,my phone buzzed,indicating I had a new message.

Alina❤:Don't pick me up tomorrow for practice.My brother will come and we will practice together.
Alina❤:And sorry for tonight.I guess I am a bargain.I just thought that you could help me.Love is a bittersweet feeling,causing tornadoes in your stomach and almost zero visibility.Made your heart beat so fast,but yet so slow.That feeling is love,right?'Cause if it is then...This is was I feel.Goodnight Claudio.See ya tomorrow,maybe.

I looked at my phone in disbelief.First time I am going to practice without her.And a bargain?I decided that I should text her.Never sleep while being in bad terms with a person you love,they used to say...

You:Alina,if you are awake,hear me out.It is.It is love.And if you feel like that...We could try.And I promise to help.Love is not childish.Love is sweet.But it kills you.Bittersweet as you said.

Delivered.Not read.Yet.Waiting for a good number of minutes I decided to give up.

My eyes searched the whole training field.Where could they be.I spotted her,sitting next to the corner flag on her phone.As she put it in her bag again,my own went off.I opened my bag and read the new message.

Alina❤:I don't think there is anything we can try and do.Also,I can see you staring at me.Please,there is a whole field out there.You can find your own spot.Please.

I sighed and sat on the grass.I put my hands on my eyes and I felt my whole world being torn apart.How could I screw that much?She loves me and all I did was leaving her alone.Alina loves me.In any other occasion,I would be the happiest man on earth.Now,I only know that the first man that she loved broke her heart.I really don't know what to do...

I was sitting on my couch and watching TV.Although if you asked me,I wouldn't even know whuch channel the television was on.The sound of my text messages ringed and I quickly took the phone in my hands,hoping it was Alina.And it was.

Alina❤:Principino,can you do ny favor?

She called me Principino.That is a good sign,right?

You:Anything.

It took her a while to text back but when she did,I couldn't help but smile.

Alina❤:Will you come over?And maybe spend the night?I want things to be the way they used.If you want,Principino.

My hands started shaking and I quickly sent a simply 'Coming',took my jacket and arrived at her house.Everything seemed so usual,yet so tensed.As I sat on the usual spot on her couch,she smiled and tossed me a controller.I looked at her confused."Guests go first".This totally reminded me of something."I want to relive that day."I smiled and said "I'll go with Juventus."she got up and returned with her Olympiacos jersey.Everything happened all over again.The final score was 2-2,like that day.She laid on the floor and commanded me to pick her up.Isn't it weird that we remember every single detail?After that,I waited and then ,I kissed her.In my surprise,she kissed me back.As we separated,I looked at her eyes and said"I am much stronger with you".

)~Daaaaaaamn,1430 words...Inspiration:ON!😱😲💪.~

•)~My winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2016 is Estonia,as you saw.It is an ultimately emotional song with great lyrics and an amazing voice accompanying it.~

•)~Happy Birthday Antoine Griezmann!❤👑⚽🔝~
xoxoRoseyxoxo