Sweet Twisted Dreams

I was running through the woods on all fours feeling more free than I've ever felt that's when I saw a set of crystal blue eyes. My wolf went crazy she wanted to be near those blue crystal eyes she knew who it was. So I sprinted as fast as my paws would carry me so I could catch him. I stopped right in front of him and Nuzzled him with my nose. We walked around each other sniffing each other furs. Oh how I loved his scent it smelt like firewood and pinecones. All to suddenly he pushed me against a tree and we started wrestling and chasing each other.
I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid. We walked around and talked about everything under the sun but he refused to tell me his name. Eventually we decided shift back but before I could a silver knife was plunged into my chest.
It burned so bad its was as if the sun was starting to burn me from the inside out. I tried to focus on anything besides the pain but the sight in front of me was just as bad. His blue eyes were staring at me with pure joy. His laugh was so loud I'm surprised the trees didn't fall over. Everything started to fade in to nothingness and it was so peaceful.

     I woke up wrapped in a set of strong arms and I turned my head and it was him. I rubbed my hands threw his hair and kissed his lips gently. Then his eyes slowly opened and he pinned my arms above my head hovering over me. He kissed my lips sucking and nipping at them. Then he started to leave wet hot kisses down my neck. My body was getting hot all over, he sucked the tender spot between my neck and my shoulder and all I could do was submit to him and the pleasure he was offering. I slid my hands into his hair gripping it tightly and a low moan escaped his mouth which only made me excited.

     Using my wolf strength I pinned him down imitating what he did to me. Leaving hot wet kisses down his neck then his stomach all the way down to the "V" that dipped into his boxers. Just as I placed the last kiss his manhood decided to stand up. Oh and let me tell you it was beyond average. He let out a deep husky growl wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the bed pushing me against the wall. He took his hand and placed it around my neck and I gasped in shock. His usual crystal blue eyes changed to the color of a stormy sky. His grip got tighter and it was becoming hard to breath. I tried to claw at his hands but it was no use I was already starting to see black spots. I saw one last glimpse of his face and that's when my lights went out.

Two updates in a day 👍 I hope you guys like this chapter. 😊 Comment and vote my little bunnies. 🐇🐰 How do you guys like the story so far? (546 words 🎀)