Just Give Me A Reason

Its been a whole week since I agreed to become "his". Who the hell does he think he is threatening to kill me if I don't pretend to be his mate pfft seems pretty desperate. Throughout the entire week I didn't see him or hear from him, it was as if he had just vanished. To be honest I don't know whether I should be happy, sad or relieved. Something about him was so damn attractive and I'm not just talking about his looks. 

     Currently I'm home attempting to get all my homework done before school Monday. I say attempting because I'm so distracted I've been looking at the same equation for the last 10 minutes. As I finally start to focus I hear something hit my window and in an attempt to ignore it, it seems to get faster. I get up and look out my window and you have got to be fucking kidding me its him. I thought the saying " speak of the devil and he shall appear" was just a myth. Slowly I open the window " Can I help you?"  he gets a stupid smirk on his face and begins to climb to my window. I smirk as a brilliant plan pops into my mind as he gets closer and goes to reach for the window I close it. I burst out laughing tears sliding down my ace. His face was priceless just imagine a baby dear caught in headlights but with there mouth open in the shape of a "O".

     He  starts banging on the window and I kindly let him in. " What the hell is wrong with you I could have fell" he looks at me with a stern face which sobers me up just a little. " I'm not the one showing up at people house uninvited." I smirk looking him straight in the eye. " Just give me a reason to kill you why don't cha." That's when I became fully sober who the hell does he think he is threatening me in my own damn house. " Excuse me, but I think you have got me all the way fucked up. As fast as I let you come in is as fast as I will eagerly push your ass right out that damn window." I growl. He steps closer to me and I take a step back until im fully pressed against the wall. "Don't test me" He says and I give him a straight face the nerve of him. I slowly lift my leg and knee him in his nuts "This is me testing you." he lets out a string of curse words growling. He picks me up by my neck choking me"So is that what you want to do Sasha test eachother because let me tell you I don't know my own strength". And with that he tosses me on the bed and I'm holding my neck gasping for breath.

Finally a Update Lol Ik Ik took me long enough but you can thank me now XD Thanks for reading Lil Bunnies <3 (527 words)