-4-

Harry
Me and the lads were still on the road. We were out in the open lands of Australia, the calm fields with less houses, less buildings. Mainly nature. It looked amazing.
"Alright lads, I just got off the phone with mom, we're almost there" Louis said making us all smile. I can't wait to see you Zoey.

The bus pulled up on a dirt path coming from a average sized house. There was a balcony on top of the door. The roof was coloured blue while the rest were tints of white. I smiled and ran out of the bus.

Louis lead us to the door and we knocked on the door. After a few seconds, Louis' mom opened the door. We all opened our arms.
"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson!" We all greeted making her gasp and smile seeing us and Louis. Louis came in and gave her a hug.
"Hi Mum," he said making us all join in on the hug.
"Oh boys, it's been a long time" she said making us pull off. She moved aside.
"Oh please do come in. Be careful, don't hit your heads on the door, you lads are so tall I feel so small" she said making us all chuckle and walk in.

She led us into the living room. The curtains were purple and white matching the walls. They were coloured white and the couches were purple. It was just beautiful and cozy. The lads raced to the couches making Louis' mum laugh. I saw down next to Louis on one of the couches. Louis's mum sat on the couch in front of us from the table.
"How are you boys? I've heard many of your songs. Girls definitely Adore you" she smiled making us chuckle.
"Yea, we're doing great. How are you doing mum?" Louis asked making he smile.
"Oh as you know, i stay here most of the time, usually alone." She said hearing Louis sigh after.
"Where is dad?" Louis asked making me look around.
"Yea? It seems like you're here alone with us for now?" I asked making Louis's mom sigh.
"You're father and I, split up when we first moved to Australia" she said making us gasp.
"What? What happened?" Louis asked making her sigh.
"Well I found out he was cheating on me while I was in the hospital. I found his phone laying around and someone called him. I answered and asked who it was and then she said she was looking for your father. Of course I ended the call and ended up confronting to your father. The next day later, I brought home divorce papers. Since Zoey and I were left in the house, she said she will stay with me" she said making me look at Louis.
"I'm sorry Ms..." She said making her wipe her tears.
"I go by Ms. Liana now and Zoey took my sir name as well. Zoey Liana she calls herself" she said making us sigh.
"Where is dad now?" Louis asked making her shrug.
"Probably with his new wife" she said making Louis roll his eyes.
"I can't believe he would do that to you mum" Louis said as he stood up and sat down next to her. He pulled her in for a hug. Louis rubbed her back while she kissed his cheek. He pulled off.
"So how is Zoey?" Louis asked making her smile.
"Oh dear, you should see her now, I don't think you guys will recognize her. Her face just transformed. All natural." She said making us smile.
"After she graduated university, she's been working hard, oh and she's very popular now. Have you seen her on-" she said as Louis heard his phone ring.
"Excuse me mum sorry" Louis said as he stood up and walked off the the stairway.
"Right away? Alright, we'll be there in a few minutes"I heard Louis say making him walk back towards us.
"Manager is pissed, he says we have to get to the stadium for tonight's concert" Louis said as he walked over to his mum and kissed his head.
"I'm so sorry mum" he said making her nod.
"Oh it's alright, good luck at the concert tonight sweetheart" she said making her stand and hug Louis. Louis smiled and hugged her back. Me and the lads stood up and hugged her one by one. Then we walked towards the door waving bye to her. We walked out towards the bus closing the door behind us. Then we were off to the stadium.