Chapter 01.

She throws the alarm clock to the wall as she was irritated, and it breaks. Her mom comes in her room. She sees the broken clock. "Again,Ruhi?", she says irritated. Ruhi covers her ears by wrapping pillow around. Her mom shakes her. "Chalo ab utho", she says. "Bas 5 minute aur, mom, please", she requests her. "Theek hai mai jaati hu, tum uth jaana", her mom says walking out of the room. After half an hour, she stands up rubbing her eyes. She goes to washroom and then comes downstairs, hugs her mom and dad. "Tumne time dekha hai kya ho raha hai?", his dad asks her while she was seeing her mom to save her. "Acha ab yaad aaya tumne kaha time dekha hoga, aaj bhi clock tod di hogi", he scolds her. "Mai kya karu, wo itni irritating hai toh maine tod di. I told you mujhe nahi chahiye koi clock", she says. "Tumhe kuch kaam mila?", he asks her. "Mujhe koi kaam nahi karna. I don't need to work, dad", she clarifies. "You have to, Ruhi", he says. "But what do I do?", she asks him. "See, I've heard about some DZ Studio. They need someone for assistance. So you can apply there", he suggests her. "I'm not going to be someone's assistant, dad please", she said standing up. "You don't have any other work, go there", he says. "Ugh, okay. Ready hoke aati hu", she says going to her room. She takes out a baby pink long top with a big 'R' written on it and plain white shorts, with them she wears white heels,locket with heart-shaped pendant and a Titan watch in her left hand. She makes her smooth brown hair into a perfect long puff, applies light pink eyeshadow and gloss, and comes down. "Maine ise mana hai na aise kapde pehnne ke liye", her dad asks her mom. "Rehne do naa", her mom says him. "Pops please, aap kis age me ho?", Ruhi says irritated. "Ruhi!", her mom screamed. "Ugh, mai jaa rahi, bye", she goes out.
Liked Ruhi? Comment Below.💟