Chapter 02.

She came out from home and started walking. She was walking when a little girl came to her. She said, "Didi, ye phool le lo, 10 rupay ke hain". "Mujhe nahi chahiye koi phool", Ruhi said again walking in her direction. "Didi please, bohot bhook lagi hai, le lo na", the girl again said. "Okay, de do", Ruhi smiled. She gave her flowers. Ruhi saw a boy moving on bike staring her from long. "Aage dekh, gir jayega", she screamed looking at him. She again started walking. She finally reached the place, 'DZ Studio'. As she entered, she saw the whole room so decorated. "Yaha kisi ka birthday hai kya?", she asked a man standing there. "Excuse me?", he confusingly asked. "Oh sorry. Hello, I'm Ruhi Ahuja. I've listened something that you people want someone for assistance. I'm here for that", she explained. "Oh okay, come, come. Come with me", the man said. They started moving. "By the way, who is this who needs assistance?", she asked him while walking to his cabin. "Darshan Raval, it is", he replied. "Okay, anyone famous?", she again asked. He suddenly stopped. "Wait, wait. You're joking, right?", he asked. "No, why?", she replied. "You really don't know Darshan Raval?", he shockingly asked. "No, but who is he?", she confusingly asked. "Don't you watch TV?", he took a pause saying this and looked at her. She was like 'I do watch'. He took a deep breath. "A show came called India's Rawstar, he was the runner-up in that", he informed. "Okayyy, thank god you told me, warna mera popat ho jata. Anyways, I never listened his name", she said. "You're seriously mad. You don't know how all girls are mad over him", he said slightly opening the gate of Darshan's cabin. "Yeah I didn't know. Thankyou, is it his cabin?", she asked. "Yes, all the best", he said. "Thanks", she said moving into his cabin.
Comment Below.💕