Chapter 04.

"Okay, so when do I have to start?", she asked. "Umm from tomorrow?", he asked, taking out some papers from drawer. "Yea okay", she replied, standing from the chair. "Wait, wait", he said holding her hand unknowingly. She looked at him, he was already staring, and a short eye lock between them. She backed off her hand and he arranged the papers. He gave her the papers to sign on, "Sign these paprs and come from tomorrow", he said handing over papers to her, she signed them. "Okay, I'll be there tomorrow on time", she said. "What time you will come on?", he asked laughing. "Oh sorry", she laughed, "Tell me at what time". "At sharp 9, okay?", he asked. "In morning, 9?", she sadly asked. "Haan", he replied. "By the way, what's your name? I just forgot to ask that", he asked. "Mai Ruhi, Ruhi darling", she laughingly replied. "Toh mai aapko Ruhi bulaau ya darling?",he asked, laughing. "Ruhi", she replied, he laughed. "I'm Ruhi Ahuja. And you, Darshan Raval, right?", she asked. "You're really asking me my name?", he shockingly said. "Yeah why?", she asked. "Ahh nothing. Yes, I'm Darshan Raval. Nice to meet you", he said, forwarding his hand to her. She wrung her hand with his, he felt her touch, saw her completely first time as she was standing. She realized and said, "What?", looking at him. "What? Nothing", he said parting his hand from hers. "Okay, will be there tomorrow at 11", she said while going towards to the door. "Arey 9 baje tha nah", he shouted from behind. "Try karungi", she shouted back while going out, showing him her hand from back, he smiled unknowingly.